3M™ AP Easy Complete Water Filtration System with 3-in-1 LED Faucet J
Merchant: Trendy Trading (HK) Ltd
- Effectively filter an average of 99.3% lead particles and ions in water
- At the same time, it also effectively filters the volatile organic compounds VOC, rust, residual chlorine, peculiar smell, sediment and cryptosporidium in the water.
feature of product
- 3M™ full-effect water filtration system AP Easy Complete (with three-in-one LED faucet J), the product has passed NSF certification, effectively filtering 99.3% lead particles and ions in water, and also effectively filtering volatile organic compounds VOC# and rust in water. , Residual chlorine, peculiar smell, sediment and cryptosporidium.
- #Including benzene, p-dichlorobenzene, Caotuojing (herbicide), Jiabaofu (pesticides) and lindane (insecticides)
- The three-in-one LED faucet J has been certified by NSF/ANSI Std. 61; it also connects to tap water (cold water, hot water) and filtered water.
The filter handle is equipped with an LED filter replacement indicator light. When in normal use, the blue light flashes; when the LED light turns from blue to red, it means that the filter element needs to be replaced as soon as possible, and a new battery must be replaced for normal operation.
- The water filtration system adopts an advanced multi-functional all-in-one design, and one filter element can achieve multiple filtration efficiencies
- Unique design of quick replacement filter element, convenient and simple
- Patented built-in bypass design, no need to turn off the water source when replacing the filter element
- Fully sealed filter element design, clean and sanitary
- Filtration precision: 0.5 micron
- Effective filtered water volume: 750 gallons (2,839 liters)* * The filter element should be replaced when the water flow slows down. It is recommended to replace it every 6 to 9 months, but it also depends on the water consumption and water quality. The maximum life of the filter element is 12 month.
- Flow rate: 0.75 gallons/minute (2.84 liters/minute)
- Products obtained NSF/ANSI Std. 42 and 53 certification
- Applicable water temperature: 4.4-38 degrees Celsius
- Applicable water pressure: 25-120psi
- Faucet size: 17cm (W) x 32cm (H) x 23.7 cm (D)
- Filter element model: AP Easy C-Complete full-effect filter element
- Water filtration system size: 32cm (height) x 7.4cm (width) x 6.9cm (depth)
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Trendy Trading (HK) Ltd
- If in case of any dispute, Trendy Trading (HK) Ltd and ESDlife. reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided for 3M items and dehumidifier of all brands(excluded Tung Chung, Ma Wa and Discovery Bay).
- When selecting Delonghi products (excluding dehumidifier) , delivery options are as follow:
* Kwun Tong self pick up point (Rm 708, 7/F, Hewlett Centre, 54 Hoi Yuen Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon - Please call 35989422 to book for order pick up)
* +$80 Express Delivery (General Area)
* +$200 Express Delivery (Tung Chung, Ma Wa and Discovery Bay)
- We will arrange the shipment within 3-7 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Trendy Trading (HK) Ltd Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Customer service hotline: 35989422 / 35989411