ALK Body Lotion
The harsh chemicals in some skincare products can be irritating for sensitive skin.
With shea butter and borago oil, this hydrating body lotion helps maintain elasticity and natural balance.
Easily absorbed, it will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, and incredibly nourished. Apply after cleansing with klarify.me body wash.
Canola Oil: Non-tacky oil that are ideal for skin care applications. It has a high
proportion of unsaturated fatty acids.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter: Shea Butter has smoothing properties and
preserves the innate moisture of the skin. It is used to improve formulation texture. It
is a semi-solid, butter-like vegetable fat, and the concentration of natural vitamins
and fatty acids in shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing. It
prevents dryness, and results in a softened skin.
Glycerin: In cosmetic products glycerin is used as a moisturizing agent due to its
water-attracting properties. It makes skin feel smooth. Our glycerin is deri ved from
vegetable fats and oils.
Borago Officinalis Seed Oil: Oil extracted from the seeds of the plant Borago
officinalis. Provides a high level of the fatty acid gamma -linoleic acid (GLA) that is
found in skin.
Cetearyl Alcohol: A plant-based emulsion stabilizer and viscosity increasing agent
that supports the main emulsion system. Has a moisturizing effect.
Ceteareth-12: Vegetable emulsifier from coconut/palm kernel oils.
Ceteareth-20: Vegetable emulsifier from coconut/palm kernel oils.
Phenoxyethanol: Preservative that is considered one of the least sensitizing for use in
Benzoic acid: Weak organic acid that is part of a mild preservative system consisting
of: Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid and Benzoic Acid.
Dehydroacetic acid: Weak organic acid that is part of a mild preservative system
consisting of: Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid and Benzoic Acid.
Carbomer: Emulsion stabilizer and viscosity increasing agent.
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): A natural antioxidant that protects the product
against oxidation. Derived from vegetable oils.
Saccharide isomerate: Carbohydrate complex that resembles a carbohydrate complex
found in human stratum corneum. Good water-binding agent and emollient for the
skin, and particularly helpful for dry skin.
Citric acid: Citric acid is a weak organic acid that is used in low concentrations to
regulate/stabilize the pH-value.
Sodium citrate: Sodium citrate is the sodium salt of citric acid. It is used in low
concentrations to regulate/stabilize the pH-value.
Sodium Hydroxide (lye): Highly alkaline ingredient used in small amounts in
formulations to regulate/stabilize the pH.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by MedDx (Tel:2587 1022/2587 1038)
- If in case of any dispute,MedDx and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of ALK products of HK$1000. For spending less than HKD$1000, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 5-7 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: email@example.com / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288