ALK Face Wash
- Fragrance free
- Designed for sensitive and allergic skin
- Parabens free
- Suitable for daily use
Purchase Exceed $1000 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
ALK Face Wash
The harsh chemicals in some skincare products can be irritating for sensitive skin. Our mild, foaming face wash is based on all-natural ingredients, including hydrating glycerine, to help maintain your skin’s moisture balance. It cleans away dirt and impurities to leave you feeling fresh. Follow with face cream.
Irritating chemicals in some skin care products may irritate sensitive skin. ALK Natural Gentle Cleansing Foam (100ml) is a mild foaming facial cleanser based on all-natural ingredients, including moisturizing glycerin, which helps maintain the skin's moisture balance, removes dirt and impurities, and leaves you feeling fresh. Made in Denmark.
Glycerin: In cosmetic products glycerin is used as a moisturizing agent due to its water-attracting properties. It makes skin feel smooth. Our glycerin is derived from vegetable fats and oils.
Sodium Laureth Sulfate: Plant-based surfactant with good foaming properties.
Glycereth-2 Cocoate: Mild plant-based co-surfactant, foaming booster and thickener with emollient properties.
Xanthan Gum: Polysaccharide used as a viscosity regulating agent and stabilizer.
PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate: A plant-derived surface active agent with emollient and
conditioning effects on the skin. It also has re -fatting properties.
Cocamidopropyl Betaine: Surfactant derived from coconut oil with thickening and foaming properties. Can reduce the irritation potential of other surfactants.
Sodium Hydroxide (lye): Highly alkaline ingredient used in small amounts in formulations to regulate/stabilize the pH.
Phenoxyethanol: Preservative that is considered one of the least sensitizing for use in cosmetic formulations.
Benzoic acid: Weak organic acid that is part of a mild preservative system consisting of: Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid and Benzoic Acid.
Dehydroacetic acid: Weak organic acid that is part of a mild preservative system consisting of: Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid and Benzoic Acid
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by MedDx (Tel:2587 1022/2587 1038)
- If in case of any dispute,MedDx and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of ALK products of HK$1000. For spending less than HKD$1000, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 5-7 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: email@example.com / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288