Citronella oil 50% w/w
H.K. Pesticide Reg No: 1P146(VP)
Direction for use:
Open the lid, tear off the seal, adjust the vent by turning, the coloured section anticlockwise, place the lid back to the unit.
1. Read and understand the label before using.
2. Keep out of reach of children and pets, away from food and drinks.
3. Irritating to eyes, skin and respiratory system.
4. Avoid contact with mouth, skin, eyes, and clothing.
5. Cease use immediately if allergic re-action becomes apparent.
6. In event of accidental contact with mouth, skin or eyes rinse thoroughly.
7. If irritation persists, get medical treatment.
8. No specific antidote, treat symptomatically.
9. People sensitive to the active ingredient should avoid using this product containing pesticide.
10. Do not use on humans and pets with this product.
11. Do not reuse or refill the container for any other purposes.
12. The product can be disposed of as standard municipal waste after use.
13. Do not place the product on surface where food is being prepared or on the utensils that are used for food purpose.
14. Harmful if swallowed.
15. Wash hands thoroughly after use.
16. Do not use in area for baby, pregnant, ill and sensitized persons.
17. Use in well-ventilated area.
18. If swallowed, seek medical treatment immediately. Always bring along this label when seeking medical treatment.
19. Always keep unused products in a labelled original container.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by ChinaMax.
- If in case of any dispute, ChinaMax and health.ESDlife. reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service.
- No delivery service in the following areas: Ta Kwu Ling, outlying islands(Lantau (including Discovery Bay), Lamma Island, Cheung Chau, Peng Chau, Tai O, Mui Wo, Ngong Ping), Ma Wan, Sha Tau Kok, Lok Ma Chau, Huanggang, Lau Fau Shan, Lung Kwu Tan, Tap Shek Kok, Airport.
- We will arrange the shipment within 7-10 working days after the order is confirmed. The delivery address and date cannot change after the order is confirmed. Customer may response the charge if need.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / health.ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288