Country of Origin
20 Tea Bags
Brighten your day with this clean, balanced and lively infusion of Green Tea, Siberian Ginseng, Gotu Kola and mixed berries. A perky and delightful tea to pick you up in the morning, inspire your afternoon, or energise your evening. A healthy alternative to coffee. Enjoy! This gorgeous, recyclable cardboard box is made from responsible forestry sources with a re-sealable bag inside making it an easy way to store and access your biodegradable pyramid Energy teabags.
Certifications of products
- Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus)- recognised in Asia for thousands of years as an energy boosting tonic. Ginseng is used as an "adaptogen"- a herb that increases the body's general resistance to all types of stress. It works by increasing the supply of oxygen to all cells in your body, thereby improving your alertness and endurance.
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis)- is high in antioxidants and acts as a mild stimulant to the central nervous system as it naturally contains a small amount of caffeine. Small amounts of caffeine have been found to be beneficial in many ways.
- Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica)- recognised in India as a herb that improves memory and concentration and extends longevity.
- Rosehips (Rosa canina)- provides one of the best natural and freely available sources of vitamin C making it useful in treating weakness and debility.
- Berries- are rich sources of antioxidants and can be used to help cleanse the blood of toxins and protect the body from any free radical damage. They taste delicious too!
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.