Beanie Australian Certified Organic Eucalyptus Honey (500g)
- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Eucalyptus Honey - Raw & Unfiltered
- Made in Australia from 100% Australian ingredients
- Golden in colour with a delicately sweet taste and subtle floral aroma
- Sourced from several different species of native Australian Eucalyptus tree, including Yellow Box (Eucalyptus Melliodora), Stringybark (Tetradonta), River Red Gum (Camaldulensis), Green Mallee (Viridis)
- Antibacterial effects and increase immunity
- Perfect for everyday use
- Net weight: 500g
Purchase Exceed $200 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of Origin
- Established for over 20 years, Berringa is an Australian owned company based in Melbourne
- All of Berringa’s honey is only sourced from Australian beekeepers, guaranteeing superior quality
- Berringa honey is harvested by beekeepers in pristine coastal forests and bushland in Australia, in Queensland and New South Wales, ideal for the production of Manuka Honey
Eucalyptus Honey Functions*
- Berringa’s Raw Eucalyptus Honey products are certified organic, meaning the honey has been collected from areas where no chemical fertilizers, synthetic pesticides, or other artificial chemicals have been used.
- Sourced from several different species of native Australian Eucalyptus tree, including Yellow Box (Eucalyptus melliodora), Stringybark (tetradonta), River Red Gum (camaldulensis), Green Mallee (viridis)
- Eucalyptus honey is thought to have anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant, antiseptic and antibacterial effects and may help to generally increase immunity.
- May heal some wounds, ulcers, burns and abrasions, and is also thought to be effective on insect bites and stings.
- May provide relief from cold and flu symptoms, particularly sore throats and coughs.
100% Eucalyptus Honey
- Take between 1 – 3 spoons daily
- Perfect as an additive for foods and drinks, or it can be taken by itself
- Not suitable for infants under 12 months
- May naturally contain bee pollen
- Do not use if lid seal is damaged or broken
- Pure, natural honey may vary in colour and texture, some crystallization may occur naturally
- This product supports good health and wellbeing. It is not intended to treat any disease. The product’s characteristics reflect the natural characteristics of the ingredients.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Beanie Hong Kong Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, Beanie Hong Kong Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of products of HK$200. For spending less than HKD$200, HKD$60 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Beanie Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Customer service hotline: 3705 6011