Beanie Australian Manuka Honey MGO400+ Extra Strong Antibacterial Gut Health (250g) [Licensed Import]
- Collected from manuka trees in the wild coastal areas of eastern Australia
- 100% Australian Made
- Natural antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Independently tested and verified by Australian Government NATA accredited laboratories
- maintain a healthy digestive system
- daily use
Deliver within 2 to 3 working day(s)
Purchase Exceed $200 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Out of Stock
Features and Efficacy
- Berringa established for over 20 years
- All Berringa honey is sourced exclusively from Australian beekeepers to ensure the highest quality
- Berringa honey is harvested from manuka trees in the wild coastal areas of eastern Australia
- There is a number on each bottle to track the MGO level of Manuka honey
Manuka Honey Features*
- Prebiotic effect, helps maintain a healthy digestive system and promotes the proliferation of beneficial probiotics
- Boosts the immune system, reduces inflammation
- Contains super-strong antioxidants that effectively help the body protect against harmful free radicals
- Relieve coughs, colds and sore throats, mild upper respiratory tract infections and indigestion
- Improve symptoms of gingivitis, including reducing plaque levels and bleeding
- Reduce the risk of drug-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infection
- MGO stands for methylglyoxal, the unique antibacterial activity of manuka honey and a globally recognized measure of antibacterial activity (another system is "UMF", used on New Zealand honey)
- The MGO value represents the concentration and antibacterial efficacy. The higher the MGO content, the higher the grade of honey, and the higher the honey concentration and antibacterial efficacy.
- Berringa is independently tested and verified by an Australian government NATA accredited laboratory
- Take 1-3 tablespoons daily
- Can be added to your favorite recipes, any food and drink
- 100% Manuka Honey
- Not suitable for babies under 12 months
- May naturally contain bee pollen
- Do not use if cap seal is damaged or cracked
- The color and texture of pure natural honey may vary from bottle to bottle, crystals may form naturally, please enjoy
- This product has no curative effect. It is only used as a health care product. The effect of this product is the effect of the ingredients themselves and is for reference only.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Beanie Hong Kong Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, Beanie Hong Kong Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of products of HK$200. For spending less than HKD$200, HKD$60 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Beanie Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Customer service hotline: 3705 6011