Beanie Manuka Honey MGO220+ Antibacterial | General Wellbeing (250g) [Licensed Import]
- Mild strength 100% Australian Manuka Honey
- Made in Australia from 100% Australian ingredients
- Guaranteed MGO220+
- Natural antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Bioactive honey suitable for every day use
- Independently tested and verified through Australia Government NATA certified laboratories
- Maintain healthy digestive system
- Rich luxurious flavour
Deliver within 1 to 3 working day(s)
Shipping fee $25 appliesGo Store
Over 15 Ppl Bought
Out of Stock
Country of Origin
- Established for over 20 years, Berringa is an Australian owned company based in Melbourne
- All of Berringa’s honey is only sourced from Australian beekeepers, guaranteeing superior quality
- Berringa honey is harvested by beekeepers in pristine coastal forests and bushland in Australia, in Queensland and New South Wales, ideal for the production of Manuka Honey
- Actual manuka honey MGO levels for each jar of Berringa can be tracked with authentity tracker on the jar
Manuka Honey Functions*
- A prebiotic effect that helps to maintain a healthy digestive system and may assist in promoting beneficial bacteria.
- Stimulating and boosting the immune system and reducing inflammation.
- Antioxidants that may assist in protecting the body from harmful free radicals.
- Providing relief for coughs, colds and sore throats, mild upper respiratory infections and indigestion.
- Managing symptoms of gingivitis, including reducing plaque levels and bleeding.
- Managing eye and ear infections.
- Managing antibiotic-resistant Golden Staph infections
- MGO refers to Methylglyoxal, a globally recognised measure of antibacterial activity. Another system is “UMF” (a scheme created in New Zealand)
- The higher the MGO content the higher grade of honey
- Actual MGO levels of Berringa honey are verified through independent testing at Australian Government NATA accredited laboratories
100% Australian Manuka Honey
- Take between 1 – 3 spoons daily
- Perfect as an additive for foods and drinks, or it can be taken by itself
- Not suitable for infants under 12 months
- May naturally contain bee pollen
- Do not use if lid seal is damaged or broken
- Pure, natural honey may vary in colour and texture, some crystallization may occur naturally
- This product supports good health and wellbeing. It is not intended to treat any disease. The product’s characteristics reflect the natural characteristics of the ingredients.