Beanie Manuka Honey MGO220+ Antibacterial | General Wellbeing (250g) [Licensed Import]
- Mild strength 100% Australian Manuka Honey
- Made in Australia from 100% Australian ingredients
- Guaranteed MGO220+
- Natural antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Bioactive honey suitable for every day use
- Independently tested and verified through Australia Government NATA certified laboratories
- Maintain healthy digestive system
- Rich luxurious flavour
Purchase Exceed $200 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of Origin
- Established for over 20 years, Berringa is an Australian owned company based in Melbourne
- All of Berringa’s honey is only sourced from Australian beekeepers, guaranteeing superior quality
- Berringa honey is harvested by beekeepers in pristine coastal forests and bushland in Australia, in Queensland and New South Wales, ideal for the production of Manuka Honey
- Actual manuka honey MGO levels for each jar of Berringa can be tracked with authentity tracker on the jar
Manuka Honey Functions*
- A prebiotic effect that helps to maintain a healthy digestive system and may assist in promoting beneficial bacteria.
- Stimulating and boosting the immune system and reducing inflammation.
- Antioxidants that may assist in protecting the body from harmful free radicals.
- Providing relief for coughs, colds and sore throats, mild upper respiratory infections and indigestion.
- Managing symptoms of gingivitis, including reducing plaque levels and bleeding.
- Managing eye and ear infections.
- Managing antibiotic-resistant Golden Staph infections
- MGO refers to Methylglyoxal, a globally recognised measure of antibacterial activity. Another system is “UMF” (a scheme created in New Zealand)
- The higher the MGO content the higher grade of honey
- Actual MGO levels of Berringa honey are verified through independent testing at Australian Government NATA accredited laboratories
100% Australian Manuka Honey
- Take between 1 – 3 spoons daily
- Perfect as an additive for foods and drinks, or it can be taken by itself
- Not suitable for infants under 12 months
- May naturally contain bee pollen
- Do not use if lid seal is damaged or broken
- Pure, natural honey may vary in colour and texture, some crystallization may occur naturally
- This product supports good health and wellbeing. It is not intended to treat any disease. The product’s characteristics reflect the natural characteristics of the ingredients.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Beanie Hong Kong Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, Beanie Hong Kong Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of products of HK$200. For spending less than HKD$200, HKD$60 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Beanie Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Customer service hotline: 3705 6011