Beanie Organic Australia Digest Teabag Box (20tb)
- A light, refreshing infusion featuring Peppermint, Lemon Balm and Fennel, which has been specially blended for enjoyment before, during, or after any meal. Understated, minty and gentle on the stomach. Bon Appétit!
- Proudly Australian Owned
- Bio-degradable tea bags
- HACCP Accredited
- Fairly Traded
- 20 Teabags
Purchase Exceed $200 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of Origin
20 Tea Bags
A light, refreshing infusion featuring Peppermint, Lemon Balm and Fennel, which has been specially blended for enjoyment before, during, or after any meal. Understated, minty and gentle on the stomach. Bon Appétit! This gorgeous, recyclable cardboard box is made from responsible forestry sources with a re-sealable bag inside making it an easy way to store and access your biodegradable pyramid Energy teabags.
Certifications of products
- Peppermint (Mentha peperita)- has been traditionally used to relieve the symptoms of intestinal gas associated with the consumptions of certain foods. It is commonly used today to treat digestive pain and cramping, bloating, flatulence and nausea.
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)- helps to calm and soother the stomach and to ease the pain associated with bloating and flatulence.
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita)- has both relaxing and bitter properties making it a suitable herb in the treatment of indigestion and to ease the pain associated with gastritis, flatulence and bloating.
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)- an excellent stomach and intestinal remedy that relieves flatulence and colic while stimulating digestion and appetite.
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Beanie Hong Kong Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, Beanie Hong Kong Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of products of HK$200. For spending less than HKD$200, HKD$60 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Beanie Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Customer service hotline: 3705 6011