Beanie Organic Australia Immunity Teabag Box (20tb)
- Feeling a little stampeded by life? Revive, renew and revitalise with this unique blend of Eucalyptus, Echinacea, Lemon Myrtle, Licorice and Ginger. A healthy, refreshing tea for busy people to enjoy any time of the day or when you need that gentle lift.
- Proudly Australian Owned
- Bio-degradable tea bags
- HACCP Accredited
- Fairly Traded
- 20 Teabags
Purchase Exceed $200 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of Origin
20 Tea Bags
Feeling a little stampeded by life? Revive, renew and revitalise with this unique blend of Eucalyptus, Echinacea, Lemon Myrtle, Licorice and Ginger. A healthy, refreshing tea for busy people to enjoy any time of the day or when you need that gentle lift. Immunity has been specifically designed to assist with-: boosting the immune system to help fight infection; reduce inflammation such as hayfever and sinusitis; soothe a sore throat; and, to help ease nasal congestion and coughs. This gorgeous, recyclable cardboard box is made from responsible forestry sources with a re-sealable bag inside making it an easy way to store and access your biodegradable pyramid Immunity teabags.
Certifications of products
- Echinacea (Echinacea Purpurea and Echinacea angustifolia)- helps the body fight infection by stimulating the lymph glands and increasing the production of white blood cells.
- Elder Flowers and Elder Berries (Sambuccus nigra)- Elderflowers are used in the treatment of colds, flu and cattarrhal inflammation of the upper respiratory tract such as hayfever or sinusitis. Elderberries are rich in vitamin C, sweet-tasting and commonly used to treat inflammation, fever and to soothe the respiratory tract.
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)- assists in clearing the airways and in making breathing easier. It is a traditional remedy for colds, flu, sinusitis and throat infections and may help ease nasal congestion and coughs.
- Lemon Myrtle (Backhousia citrio dora)- has anti-viral, anti-fungal and antiseptic qualities and is useful in the treatment of respiratory illness.
- Rosehips (Rosa rubiginosa)- one of the best natural and freely available sources of vitamin C. Boosting levels of vitamin C helps to fight infection.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis)- effective in easing sore throats and encourages perspiration in feverish conditions such as the flu.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)- soothes the mucous membranes and has a long history of use in helping to ease coughs, sore throats and asthma.
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Beanie Hong Kong Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, Beanie Hong Kong Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of products of HK$200. For spending less than HKD$200, HKD$60 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Beanie Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Customer service hotline: 3705 6011