Country of Origin
20 Tea Bags
Feeling a little stampeded by life? Revive, renew and revitalise with this unique blend of Eucalyptus, Echinacea, Lemon Myrtle, Licorice and Ginger. A healthy, refreshing tea for busy people to enjoy any time of the day or when you need that gentle lift. Immunity has been specifically designed to assist with-: boosting the immune system to help fight infection; reduce inflammation such as hayfever and sinusitis; soothe a sore throat; and, to help ease nasal congestion and coughs. This gorgeous, recyclable cardboard box is made from responsible forestry sources with a re-sealable bag inside making it an easy way to store and access your biodegradable pyramid Immunity teabags.
Certifications of products
- Echinacea (Echinacea Purpurea and Echinacea angustifolia)- helps the body fight infection by stimulating the lymph glands and increasing the production of white blood cells.
- Elder Flowers and Elder Berries (Sambuccus nigra)- Elderflowers are used in the treatment of colds, flu and cattarrhal inflammation of the upper respiratory tract such as hayfever or sinusitis. Elderberries are rich in vitamin C, sweet-tasting and commonly used to treat inflammation, fever and to soothe the respiratory tract.
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)- assists in clearing the airways and in making breathing easier. It is a traditional remedy for colds, flu, sinusitis and throat infections and may help ease nasal congestion and coughs.
- Lemon Myrtle (Backhousia citrio dora)- has anti-viral, anti-fungal and antiseptic qualities and is useful in the treatment of respiratory illness.
- Rosehips (Rosa rubiginosa)- one of the best natural and freely available sources of vitamin C. Boosting levels of vitamin C helps to fight infection.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis)- effective in easing sore throats and encourages perspiration in feverish conditions such as the flu.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)- soothes the mucous membranes and has a long history of use in helping to ease coughs, sore throats and asthma.
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.