Beanie Organic Australia Nursing Teabag Box (20tb)
- We understand that becoming a Mum can be a huge transition. Why not make it smoother by sipping on Nursing tea that helps to support lactation & promote healthy milk flow. Creating harmony with your baby during breastfeeding is key & this specialised herbal formula will help you to achieve this. For maximum benefit enjoy 3-5 cups daily, consume only after birth while breastfeeding.
- Proudly Australian Owned
- Bio-degradable tea bags
- HACCP Accredited
- Fairly Traded
- 20 Teabags
Purchase Exceed $200 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of Origin
20 Tea Bags
We appreciate that becoming a Mum can be a huge transition. Why not make it a little smoother by sipping on Nursing tea that helps to support lactation and promote healthy milk flow. Creating harmony between you and your baby during breastfeeding is key and this specialised herbal formula will help you to achieve this. For maximum benefit enjoy 3-5 cups daily and consume only after birth while breastfeeding.
Nursing has been designed to assist with-: increasing breast milk production for mums with low milk supply; aiding digestion for mum and bub and reducing symptoms of colic; and, nourishing the nervous system to keep mum and bub calm and relaxed.
This gorgeous, recyclable cardboard box is made from responsible forestry sources with a re-sealable bag inside making it an easy way to store and access your biodegradable pyramid Energy teabags.
Certifications of products
- Goats Rue (Galega Officinalis)- Renowned for its benefits to breastfeeding women, Goats Rue is considered in herbal medicine to be a galactogogue, a key herb that can help to increase the supply of breast milk. Perfect as part of a nursing blend for a Mum who has a low supply.
- Alfalfa (Medicago sativa)- Alfalfa is also a galactagogue with a slightly milder action, but in addition is highly nutritious containing many vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to benefit a nursing mother and her baby.
- Nettle (Urtica dioica)- Nettle has been commonly used in women after childbirth to treat Anaemia, as it is particularly high in iron so can help to build the blood and fight postpartum fatigue. Nettle also has a galactogogue action and may hel p to increase breast milk production in women with a low supply.
- Aniseed (Pimpinella Anisum) and Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)- Along with the other herbs in NURSING, Aniseed and Fennel seeds have been used throughout history as galactagogues and can be helpful to maintain a constant milk flow and treat clogged ducts or other problems in the mammary glands. Additionally, they can be beneficial to help treat babies with colic or gassiness, as their active constituents can pass directly through the breast milk to the baby.
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Beanie Hong Kong Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, Beanie Hong Kong Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of products of HK$200. For spending less than HKD$200, HKD$60 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Beanie Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Customer service hotline: 3705 6011