ApexHealth Caring Male STD Plan
Recommended for 18 years old or above
People who have sex or are suspected of having sexually transmitted diseases, or who do not have symptoms and want to receive the STD examination.
Suspect of having HPV symptoms
Key Checkup Items:
HIV, Syphilis, Chlamydia, Gonococcus
- HDL Cholesterol (Direct)
- Cholesterol/HDL Cholesterol ratio
- LDL Cholesterol
Gonococcus (GC) Culture
- Gonococcus (GC) DNA
- VDRL, TPHA if VDRL
- Treponema pallidum haemagglutination Test
- Ureaplasma Urealyticum & Parvum DNA
- Chlamydia Trachomatis (CT) DNA
- Trichomonas Vaginalis (TV) DNA
- Ureaplasma Parvum (UP) DNA
- Mycoplasma Homins (MH) DNA
Body Mass Index
- Body Mass Index *
- Water (%) *
- Visceral Fat (%) *
- Bone (%) *
- Muscle (%) *
- Body Age *
- Body Fat (%) *
- HIV 1&2 Antibody & p24 Antibody
- Report explanation by Doctor or Medical Professional
ApexHealth Caring STD Plan for Male is recomMalededed for the sexually active persons or those suspecting STD infection, or those who have no symptoms and would like to have an accurate regular STD screening. The plan covers common STDs including HIV, Syphillis, Gonorrhoea and HPV with doctor or medical professional consultation. Stay alert of your body and impleMalet preventative care with suitable treatMalet in advance.
ApexHealth Male Caring STD Plan is recommended for the sexually active persons or those suspecting STD infection, or those who have no symptoms and would like to have an accurate regular STD screening. The plan covers common STDs including HIV, Syphillis, Gonorrhoea and HPV with doctor r medical professional consultation. Stay alert of your body and implement preventative care with suitable treatment in advance.
* The results will be displayed in the appendix with the health check test reports for reference only.
Important Notes before Checkup：
- Customers undergoing a medical examination must be at least 18 years of age.
- No eating or drinking or taking of any drug within 8 hours before the examination (Except drinking water).
- Please do not smoke or drink any alcohol and caffeine drinks before the test.
- Any members who are suffering from bleeding disorders or receiving anti-coagulant therapy are advised to consult his/her medical doctor prior to receiving the services.
- For any enquiry, please call our customer services hotline at 3979 3200.
1. Make appointment: Make an appointment with our staff after the purchase.
2. Sample Collection: Sample collection in our testing center.
3. Reporting: Reporting in 7 working days and notify for getting report.
- After successful payment, the Customer receives confirmation email from health.ESDlife, ApexHealth will call the customer to schedule the appointment within 1-2 working days. In the meantime, customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
- The health check package is valid for two months( from the date of purchase) or it will be forfeited.
- Under normal circumstances, reports will be ready around 2 weeks.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed.
- In case of dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and ApexHealth shall be final and binding.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.