Cature Paws Foam 150ml
Merchant: Conceited Pet's Planet
- Thoroughly paw cleaning, bacteria inhibiting and conditioning without a hassle!
- Soft silicone brush head gently cleans pet paws. Its natural and safe formula has guaranteed effect.
- A variety of natural plant extracts as its function ingredients: nano soybean fatty acid, coconut oil, hydrolyze corn starch and traditional Chinese herbal ingredients.
Purchase Exceed $250 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
- Cature Purelab Waterless Paw Cleaning Foam is a super micro foam with a soft silicone brush to clean paws after walks, trips to the park, hikes or running in the yard. It removes odor, dirt and bacteria, and also relieves skin irritation and itching. The detachable silicone brush can be removed for cleaning. Cans be used on dogs or cats.
- Nano-soybean fatty acid, cereal amino acids bacteriostat, plant extract soothing agent, hydrolyzed corn starch, cocoamidopropyl, betaine, purified water, etc.
- Shake well before using. Squeeze out a tiny amount of foam, brush pet's paws until the cleaning is completed. Then towel dry thoroughly.
- External use only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Although rare, an allergic reaction is possible. If irritation or allergic reactions occurs, stop use.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Conceited Pet's Planet.
- If in case of any dispute, Conceited Pet's Planet and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Conceited Pet's Planet products of HK$250. For spending less than HKD$250, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 7-14 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 12 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.