Service Quality Gurantee
Basic Health Assessment
Report interpreted by doctor
ThinPrep Pap Smear
- Women greater than 25 years old and had sexual experience
- Women had menopause or had tubal Ligation
- Women having early sexual life or more than 1 sexual partrs
(VDRL, Anti-HIV I&II, Chlamydia Antibody, HSV-2 Antibody)
(Except doctor recommended, for female age 40 or above only)
(Liver, Ovary and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, HCG)
(Conducted by cardiology specialists)
Recommended for women greater than 25 years old and had sexual experience. Include Ultrasound Pelvis, Ovary Tumor Marker, Pap Smear - ThinPrep etc.
Include Ultrasound Pelvis, Ovary Tumor Marker, Cervix Disease Screening (Pap Smear - ThinPrep), Basic Body Data.
- Report time is 14 working days
- Check-up Report Interpreted and Explained by Doctor, included referral service to Obstetrics and Gynaecology Specialist if needed.
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions for more information about the services and preparation for health examination procedures.
Human Health Terms and Conditions on Health Check Services:
For the purchase of the vaccination program, please note the following:
Disclaimer: ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Human Health Associate Limited.
Appointed Health Check Centre Address:
Impact Medical Imaging Centre
Room 712 - 715, 7/F, Office Tower One, Grand Plaza, 625 & 639 Nathan Road, Mong Kok, Kowloon
Operation Hours: Monday to Saturday: 9:00a.m. – 6:30p.m.