Monthly Deals in September: 10% off on all NaDCC Store Products!
The medical grade disinfection and cleaning tablets – Chlor-Clean, is a product of Guest Medical from U.K., it active ingredient is Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC) release more than 95% of hypochlorous acid (HOCl) continuously after dissolve in water for disinfection purpose. Due to the superior stability and safety characteristic of NaDCC, it is the most commonly use disinfectant for prevention and control of HAI and for food safety. Chlor-Clean contain a unique anionic surfactant that allows cleaning and disinfection can be done simultaneously in just one step. NaDCC can be diluted into different strength according to applications from disinfection for toys, kitchen to operation theater.
- No harmful substance
- No alcohol. No heavy metal. No allergen. No carcinogen.
- Pet Safe
- Kill 99.9999% germs (bacteria, fungus, virus and spores)
- Not affected by organic matter
- No rinse needed
- Long Lasting for 24 Hour
- Usage for 1 week after diluted
- Shelf life up to 3-5 year
- 100 tablets per tub
- 100 tablets can produce 1,000 Litre of powerful disinfectants at hospital strength (1,000ppm),
- Made in UK
- Tested and certified by an independent UKAS accredited Laboratory. BS EN 1276, BS EN 13624, BS EN 13697, BS EN 13727, BS EN 13704, BS EN 14348, BS EN 14476, BS EN 17126, BS EN 16615.
- Guest Medical is the NHS approved supplier
- US CDC recommended against epidemic
- US EPA List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2
- The only chlorine based disinfectant listed on WHO COVID-19 Disease Commodity Package
- UNICEF recommended in Coronavirus Disease 2019: Health Emergency Supply Note
Directions for use：
- Refer to the dilution chart, based on the application and dilute to the appropriate concentration, ready to use once tablet dissolve in water completely
- Diluted concentration in sealed container or spray bottle is effective up to 1 week or above
- Unused tablets should store in a cool, dry place