Citracium MaMa Plus 60s
- Helps to develop the fetus and spine and brain nerous system of babies
- Strengthen the bones of mother and babies
Purchase Exceed $200 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Country of origin
Citracium MaMa Plus, made in USA, added with major ingredients of Folic Acid and Iodine which helps to develop the fetus and spine and brain nerous system of babies. It aids to strengthen the bones of mother and babies.
- Folic acid: Help to produce DNA and RNA, promote the development of fetus and spine of babies
- Calcium Citrate: Strengthen the bones of mother and babies
- Iodine: Promotes the development of babies' brain nervous system
- Pre-Conception, Pregnant & Lactating Women
- Suitable for chitin allergic individual
- Sugar and lactose free
Each tablet contains 315 mg calcium, 6.25 micrograms vitamin D3, 200 micrograms folic acid, 75 micrograms iodine, vitamin B12 and zinc
Preservative free, Flavoring free, Gluten free
- Adults take 2 times daily, each time 1 tablet or as recommended by your physician or pharmacist.
- Higher absorption rate compared with traditional calcium carbonate
- Not rely on gastric acid for absorption, can be taken anytime
- Does not cause constipation and flatulence
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by The International Medical Company Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, The International Medical Company Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of The International Medical Company Limited products of HK$200. For spending less than HKD$200, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 12 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact The International Medical Company Limited Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.