- NSF/ANSI 42 Chlorine Taste & Odor Particulate Class
- NSF/ANSI 53 Atrazine, Cyst, Lead & Lindane
- ISO9001 Quality Assured Firm
- Water must flow through pre-carbon filter before entering a reservoir tank:
- Elimination of dirt, sand, rust and other solid particles from the water
- Elimination of heavy metal, pesticide residue, chlorine and odor melted into water and bad taste
- Elimination any smaller particles (>0.5) left
- Able to connect different types of water dispensers, coffee machines and can be installed under the sink.
- User friendly, easy to install, able to apply in high water consumption as household use
- Higher flow rate than other water filters and longer cartridge life
- The door-to-door installation service of the water filtration system must be quoted separately and includes installing a shunt on the outlet tap.
- The installer will assess the water pressure and additional parts will be quoted separately if there is a special need.
- Customers can provide actual photos for pre-assessment and parts arrangement.
- The installer will confirm the installation by phone one day before the installation.
- If there are any changes to the installation date, please notify the installer as soon as possible.
- The water filter needs to be installed and placed vertically for normal performance.
- Applicable water temperature: 2 ° C – 38 ° C
- After the installation, the water filtration system needs to flush continuously for about 15 minutes to be clear before using the filtered water.
- When the water filtration system is pending for 8 hours or more, it is recommended to flush the water for 30 seconds before using it.
- The water filtration system is only suitable for filtering room temperature water. Do not filter hot water as it will damage the filter element.
- Do not use this product if you suspect that the water source is contaminated or not disinfected.
- The water filtration system and the surface of the water pipe can only be cleaned with water and a damp cloth. It is not recommended to disassemble the hose for cleaning
- Replace the filter element when the water flow speed slows down. It is recommended to replace the filter element every 6 to 12 months, but it depends on the amount of water and the quality of the water. The maximum service life of the filter element is 12 months.
- If cleaning the water tank, please suspend the use of the water filtration system and drain the fresh water remaining in the water pipe after cleaning the water tank. Only use fresh water treated by the water filtration system when the fresh water is clear, otherwise the life of the filter element will be affected and the speed of replacing the filter element will be accelerated.
- The water filtration system should not be placed near a fire or stove.
- Before installation and use, please read the installation and operation guidelines to avoid any loss of property due to water leakage.
- Watson's Water and health.ESDlife are not responsible for any product failure caused by improper installation or maintenance.
- The product starts on the day of purchase and is guaranteed for one year. The customer needs to keep the original receipt invoice as a voucher.
- If the water filtration system is due to product quality problems, rather than artificial damage or improper use, customer can enjoy a replacement warranty within 7 days.
- Maintenance includes accessory filters and shunts; any self-added accessories and damage to original accessories are not covered by the maintenance.
- During the maintenance period, customers can get free repair or replacement of problem accessories service, and this service is only applicable to the user to send the problem accessories to Hong Kong Water or Hong Kong Water authorized distributors for processing. Please also show the original receipt invoice. After inspection and verification by the technicians, the components will be replaced with old ones. After replacement, the product will continue to be maintained on the date of purchase until the end of the warranty period.
- Under normal use, the material quality of the maintenance product must meet the quality specifications at the factory.
【Not included in the scope of maintenance】
- Wear of the product under normal use.
- The filter element has been filled with water and used.
- Check the water filtration system or replace the filter element regularly.
- Any improper installation or maintenance and man-made damage.
- Product packaging and shipping fee.
【Range that causes maintenance failure】
- Lost original receipt invoice.
- Place the product in an inappropriate environment (for example: next to a stove ...).
- Beyond the product's limited capabilities or acceptable operating environment.
- During installation and use, it may cause human damage or improper use due to failure to follow the instructions in the instruction manual.
- Height: 8cm
- Width: 8cm
- Length: 27cm
**With Manifold: 8cm(H)x8cm(W)x32cm(L)
What's in the box:
- Crystal Pro AG2 Filter : 1 Set
- Crystal Pro AG2 Filter: 1 unit
- Tube with diverter: 1 set
- Screw cap: 2 set
- Adapter: 1 unit
Water eCoupons validity:
- The water eCoupons must be used within the validity period of the water voucher (3 years) and is non-refundable, transferable or exchangeable for cash or other product(s), and does not apply to any temporary change of delivery address.
- Products can be arranged delivery on the company schedule within 7 – 10 working days from the date of order confirmation by Watson's Water.
- Delivery service is limited to local areas, and delivery generally includes general areas in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories.
- Ｄelivery service is not applicable to remote areas (e.g. restricted area), outlying islands, Discovery Bay, Lau Fau Shan, Ma Wan (except Tung Chung town) and other regions, and some remote areas or places hard to reach by Watsons Water’s (The Company) vehicle.
- Free delivery service: each customer must be ordered at least two cartons of 4.5L or 8L, two bottles of 12L or 18L of Carboy.
- Table top and floor standing dispenser models: Free delivery service is available.
***Free delivery is applicable to locations accessible by delivery vehicles to building with lift facility or its first floor up to 20 staircases in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories. For delivery locations without lift facility or equivalent delivery distance, a surcharge HK$5 will be applied for each unit of product items from 21st to 40th staircases.
Deposit for bottle:
- A deposit of HK$20 for 12L or 18L bottle will be collected at the first delivery and is refundable upon return of bottle.
- Free delivery service is not applicable to remote areas (e.g. restricted area), outlying islands, Discovery Bay, Lau Fau Shan, Ma Wan (except Tung Chung town) and other regions, and some remote areas or places hard to reach by Watsons Water’s (The Company) vehicle, please contact Watson's Water (2660-6688) for query before ordering.
- The water eCoupons are not transferable or refundable. We do not accept water eCoupon redemption for any temporary address.
- Specified gifts are available while stock lasts.
- ESDlife and Watson's Water reserves all rights to amend and or terminate, this offer and terms & conditions without prior notice.