Doulton M12 Series DCS (Total 2 BTU 2501 Filter Cartridges) Countertop Water Filter Free Fachioo F-3 Shower Filter [Original Licensed]
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
- UCC (Basic Effectiveness) : is the basic version of the filter element, only suitable for BSP series water filters. If the simplest filtering function is required, such as the isolation of lead water, UCC is sufficient for it
- HPU (Medium Performance) : Suitable for a range of water filters, including the M15 series . The HPU filter element adopts the "high-density pore technology" technology, which makes the micropores evenly distributed, giving full play to the function of each filtering micropore, and achieving the best filtration water quality standard.
- BTU (High Efficiency) : It is only applicable to the BTU filter element of the M12 series water filter. BioTect "nano antibacterial technology" is added to improve the performance and efficacy of the product, so that its structure is more orderly and the pore size becomes smaller, thereby greatly improving the Antibacterial function of filter element
BTU 2501 NSF Diatom Porcelain Filter
The new BioTect™ nano antibacterial technology greatly enhances the antibacterial function of the filter element.
Using 100% natural diatoms, the diatom porcelain particles are very fine, and the gaps between the particles are even narrower. After solidification, a huge "micropore network" is formed inside, so it can effectively prevent the particles larger than the pores from passing through. , Absolutely isolate pathogenic bacteria and harmful substances.
The outer bladder of the diatom ceramic filter element is added with silver element to prevent the growth of bacteria. The solid structure of the ceramic absolutely prevents the silver element from falling off and dissolving into the water. After filtration, the water is pure and ready to drink without boiling.
Daltons uses the most advanced extruded activated carbon, which can effectively remove harmful chemicals in water, such as chlorine, pesticides and pesticides, organic substances, filter out odors, colors and carcinogens such as trihalomethanes.
ion exchange material
Using ATS ion exchange resin, it can effectively remove heavy metal free ions such as lead.
Filters out contaminants
Certified by the National Sanitation Foundation NSF 42 and NSF 53
British Standard BS5750 Part II ISO 9001:2008
UK WRAS certification
American Water Quality Association Certification
- Delivery Service is only restricted to Hong Kong (excluding islands, closed area and locations without elevator).
- PO Box address is not accepted.
- Free shipping for all Doulton orders of amount above $500.
- Delivery fee of HK$50 will be charged for order below $500.
- For all order ship to special area, Postage pay on delivery
Ma Wan, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong Disneyland, Discovery Bay, Ngong Ping 360, Cheung Chau, Lantau Island, Mui Wo, Tai O, Peng Chau, Lamma Island
- Ordered goods will be delivered in 5 - 7 working days (Mon to Fri, except for Public Holidays)after order confirmation. Delivery time is 9am - 6pm.
- If there is no recipient to receive the ordered goods and the order is not successfully delivered, we can reschedule delivery again. However, there will be an extra shipping charge of (to be paid upon delivery). If Doulton (Hong Kong) Limited can’t reach our customers for rescheduling the delivery date and time in 5 working days, the order will be canceled and a refund of the balance will be arranged after deducting shipping fee HK $ 50 and special area surcharge.
- Delivery service may be canceled or delayed due to weather, traffic, district or other factors and the delivery will be soon re-arranged.
- In case your ordered items are not available, or your order is rejected, Doulton (Hong Kong) Limited will inform you by phone, message or email for further arrangement.
INSTALLATION PRICE LIST:
Customers can call the customer service hotline during office hours: 2796 3210 or Whatsapp 5115 6452 to make an appointment for installation (It takes 3 -5 workinf days to arrange)
Countertop Water Filter (Additaional HK$100.00 for Islands District)
- Within 30 days from the date of purchase of the voucher - first-time installation fee HK$150.00
- Removal of original faucet-type water filter and basic accessories included
- When the master comes to install the machine, the inapplicable internal tooth accessories may be taken back old machine
- Reinstallation / door-to-door maintenance fee (replacement parts will be quoted by the master and charged separately) HK$150.00
- If it cannot be installed after visiting the door, the master will charge a HK$50.00 door-to-door/carriage fee.
Under-counter water filter: (Additional HK$100.00 for outlying islands)
- On-site installation costs (excluding countertop drilling costs) -Independent filter faucet style (Doulton Superior Pillar Tap) HK$350.00 - 3-in-1 faucet style (3-Way Mixer Tap) HK$580.00
- Countertop drilling fee (glass or porcelain countertops cannot be drilled) HK$120.00 (Please note: if the concrete structure is thick (3 inches), it may not be possible to install an under-counter water filter) or on-site charge quotation
- Removal of old under-counter water filter or faucet HK$80.00
- Installation of pressure reducer (recommended by the installer depending on site conditions) HK$350.00 (Required installation: plastic case, water pressure over 6 bar or stainless steel case: water pressure over 8 bar)
- Installation after 7:00pm will incur an additional surcharge of HK$100.00
In order to avoid affecting the dark throat in the wall, the master will only install the water filter bracket on the wooden board of the kitchen cabinet.
If other accessories are required for installation due to the on-site environment, the cost of accessories will be quoted by the master. If there is any dispute over the installation fee, the company reserves the right of final decision.
For relocation installation / undermount water filter repair, decap or other services, please call 2796 3210 or Whatsapp 5115 6452 Contact customer service for a quote
- All goods are imported officially and maintenance service is provided by Doulton (Hong Kong) Limited
- keep the product warranty card (if any) and the invoice.
- If you buy a product with anti-counterfeiting label, please cut off the label and attach it to the invoice to enjoy the warranty service.
- Please complete the online-registration within 30 days from the day of purchase. Ｗe guarantee to offer 12 months free maintenance service from the date of purchase (excluding all doulton filter candle)
- Online-registration: https://forms.gle/1t7Cxbr4GBwAwjiK7
- Product warranty applies only to Hong Kong only.
- Doulton (Hong Kong) Limited is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses caused by product damage.
> Doulton (Hong Kong) Limited customer service hotline: 2796 3210
> This Product is provided by Doulton (Hong Kong) Limited
> Should any dispute arise, Doulton (Hong Kong) Limited and health.ESDlife reserves the right of final decision
Q: When should I change my Doulton Water Filter?
A: For a family of four, we recommend changing your filter every 6 months.
If you notice your water flow (the speed the water comes out of your tap) dropping before 6 months, remove your filter and clean it with a stiff brush. You can clean your filter as often as needed without damaging the performance. Find out how.
Q: Are all ceramic water filters the same?
A: Absolutely not. Doulton Water Filters are the original ceramic filter manufacturers and a globally trusted brand. We have been updating our groundbreaking filter design since 1826. We are a UK ISO accredited company offering independently and regularly tested water filters. Certifications held with NSF, WRAS, Lucideon and many more.
Q: What causes hardness in water?
A: Hardness is caused by Calcium Carbonate or metal salts in your water. Hard water is perfectly safe to drink, but doesn't allow soaps to foam as freely as softer water (water with less Calcium Carbonate).
Q: Why do Total Dissolved Solids increase when I use a Doulton Water Filter?
A: With a Doulton Water Filter, the healthy mineral content in your water will increase, leading to a slight increase in your water's Total Dissolved Solids.
Q: Why does the PH of my drinking water increase when I use my ceramic filter?
A: With a Doulton Water Filter, the healthy mineral content in your water will increase, leading to a slight increase in your water's PH level.
Q: How do I know when to change my filter?
A: On average a family of four uses approximately 8 litres of water per day for cooking and drinking. Therefore, based on 10 litres/day for four people the life of your filter can be estimated in time rather than capacity.
Q: Is all Doulton plastic BPA free?
A: Yes, all Doulton and British Berkefeld plastic is BPA free, food-grade polypropylene.
We also offer Stainless Steel systems for anyone avoiding plastic use.
Q: When I change my EcoFast® filter element, do I need to change the plastic housing and pipework too?
A: No, you won't need to change the filter housing - all you need to change is the ceramic filter inside the plastic housing. Find out how here.
Q: When I replace my water filter and pre-filter cartridge in my HCP DUO Countertop or DUO Undercounter system, can I choose a different pre-filter from the one I had before?
A: Absolutely! When you change your HCP DUO Countertop or DUO Undercounter system filters you can also change the pre-filter you use. Choose between filters that target Limescale, Chlorine, Fluoride, Sediment and Nitrate pollution.
Q: Will my filter element remove Arsenic?
A: Filtration does not remove Arsenic from water.
Q: How effective is my filter element against Legionella bacteria?
A: The ceramic in our filters forms a physical barrier to bacteria, blocking its path while allowing clear, fresh water through. Our water filters are trusted worldwide to remove bacteria from drinking water by thousands of people. However, Legionella is capable of slow regrowth downstream of the filter so it's important to disinfect downstream of the filter where Legionella is suspected.
Q: Does my filter element work against Nitrates?
A: Yes, our ON countertop and IN undercounter DUAL systems come with the option of a Nitrate specific pre-filter that filters Nitrates.
Q: Does my filter element work against Oestrogen and Synthetic Oestrogen?
A: Yes, the activated carbon in our candles reduces Oestrogen and synthetic Oestrogen in drinking water.
Q: Which minerals will my Doulton filter leave in my filtered water?
A: Your water's mineral content will depend on where you live. Doulton and British Berkefeld water filters will leave healthy minerals in your filtered water while filtering bacteria and pathogens. The best way to find out your individual water mineral content is to check with your local water provider. Your local water provider will be able to let you know.
Q: Will my filter element remove Manganese?
A: Manganese will not be removed by a filter element.
Q: Will my filter element remove Fluoride?
A:Yes, our ON countertop and IN undercounter DUAL systems come with the option of a Fluoride specific pre-filter that filters Fluoride. Find out more here.
Our GO gravity-fed systems can be used with our Ultra Fluoride ceramic candle that filters Fluoride. Find out more here.
Q: Does my filter element remove Chloramine?
A: Our ceramic filters take out chlorine and monochloramine, improving the taste and odour of drinking water.
Q: Does my filter element remove Aluminium?
A: Our ceramic filters remove aluminium in particulate form. >99.99% will be removed at 0.9 micron or >99.99% at 0.5 to 0.8 micron. Filtration is not suitable for dissolved aluminium.
Q: Does my filter element work with hardness?
A: Yes, our ON countertop and IN undercounter DUAL systems come with the option of a Limescale specific pre-filter that filters Limescale. Find out more here.
Q: How do I clean a ceramic filter candle?
A: We recommend a gentle, evenly applied buffing with a scouring pad until the whiteness of the ceramic returns.
Rubber gloves are recommended to be used during cleaning and NEVER use soap or detergents.
Ensure that the end of the plastic mount does not come into contact with unfiltered water.
Q: How do I know when my ceramic filter element needs cleaning?
A: When your water flow (the speed water comes out of your tap) lessens, it might be time to clean your water filter.
Q: Why is my ceramic filter element discoloured?
A: This is great news - your filter element is working! All that discolouration has been trapped on the filter's surface and is safely removed from your drinking water.
Q: My ceramic filter seems to block up regularly; is it working correctly?
A: Absolutely, this means that your ceramic filter is trapping dirt and bacteria that would otherwise be in your drinking water. If you find your filter blocking too often, look at using our DUAL systems with a Sediment pre-filter that will help stop the blockages.
Q: Do I need to sterilise the candle after cleaning?
A: No, there is no need to sterilise the ceramic candle. All our filters have bacteria inhibiting features built in.
Q: How do I keep the inside of my filter housing clean?
A: The filter housing is best cleaned by unscrewing the body from the head and wiping the surface and the inside of the body with a soft cloth dampened with warm water. Do this when you change your water filter.
Q: What happens if I leave the filter unused for a period of time?
A: If normal use of the filter is interrupted by holidays or vacations, you may notice a ‘flat’ or ‘stale’ taste. To clear this, simply run the filter tap for five minutes.
Q: Why has my water flow lowered?
A: Your filter may need a clean between changes. Find out how to clean your filter here.
Q: Can I recycle my old ceramic filter?
A:You can recycle the plastic mount and compost the old filter element or use it to help with drainage in the bottom of your plant pots.
We suggest safely removing the mount using light pressure with a hammer to break it from the filter element. Next, cover the ceramic with an old rag and gently break it into small pieces, again using light pressure with a hammer.