Eu Yan Sang
5g x 10 sachets
Features & Functions
Prolonged intake of dairy products may cause excessive heat in the stomach and bowel of infants and children whose digestive system is still under development, hence resulting in loss of appetite, indigestion and loose stool.
Eu Yan Sang Infant's Appetite Support Formula is developed based on the time-honoured Si Shen Herbal Soup, which is traditionally used to strengthen the spleen and the stomach of infants and children whose digestion and nutrient absorption is weak or inadequate due to qi-blood immaturity and yang deficiency in the spleen.
Eu Yan Sang Infant's Appetite Support Formula is made from 100% natural herbal ingredients with state-of-the-art and stringent production technique. It is an all-natural, additive-free formula for instant consumption without cooking – the ideal and hygienic supplement for people concerned about the health of infant's and children's digestive system.
- Pour the Infant's Appetite Support Formula into a container and add hot water. Stir and serve.
Chinese Yam, Lotus Seed, Euryale Seeds, Poria, Coix Seed.
(Produced in a factory where cereals containing gluten, lactose, tree nuts and nut products are also handled.)
This product contains natural herbal substances. The presence of small amounts of sediments is a normal phenomenon.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Eu Yan Sang.
- If in case of any dispute, Eu Yan Sang and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Eu Yan Sang products of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact health.ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.