Country of Origin
Sri Lanka (Producer: FAIR CIRCLE (Podie))
About the producer
PODIE, the People’s Organisation for Development, Imports and Export, is a small scale operation which started in Negombo, north of Colombo, Sri Lanka, in 1974. FAIR CIRCLE is a guarantee member of the World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO), in partnership with PODIE since 2008.
PODIE's aim is to offer new work opportunities to young women and their families and to build a strong fair trade system in Sri Lanka. They make contact with local small scale spice producers aiming to cut out the exploitation of middlemen. PODIE also aims to provide quality products for the export market.
There are now more than 1,500 spice producing farmer families who supply their products to PODIE, and are paid more than the prevailing market price for their produce. There are also approx. 57 women working at the PODIE spice processing unit in Negombo.
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by FAIR CIRCLE @ Hong Kong Fair Trade Power Limited
3. If in case of any dispute, FAIR CIRCLE @ Hong Kong Fair Trade Power Limited and ESD Services Ltd. reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of FAIR CIRCLE products of HK$600. For spending less than HKD$600, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 4 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 3 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact ESDlife Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: email@example.com / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288