GastroPanel Stomach Function Health Test and Standard Check-up
GP Stomach Function Health Test detects four gastric biomarkers (pepsinogen I, pepsinogen II, gastrin 17 and H. pylori antibody) to evaluate the risks of gastritis, gastric ulcer and early gastric tumors. Also includes 46 other health screening items.
Send product info to my email
Many Hongkongers are busy in making a living in high-pressure work environments. Having meals on time may not be possible for everyone. This easily results in stomach discomforts of all kinds, such as gastritis, over secretion of gastric acid or gastric ulcer. GP Stomach Function Health Test uses only 5ml blood to detect four gastric biomarkers (pepsinogen I, pepsinogen II, gastrin 17, and H. pylori antibody) and therefore evaluates the risks of getting over or low secretion of gastric acid, reflux of gastric acid, gastritis, atrophic gastritis, gastric ulcer, and early gastric tumor markers. This could provide a basis for early treatment and prevention of stomach disease could be made possible. The plan also includes 46 check-up items covering prostate cancer risk assessment, blood check, liver function test, lipid profile, renal function test, blood glucose and more.
- Fasting for at least 10 hours required
- If you have been taking drugs for treating H. pylori, you are advised to take the test 4 weeks after the medication
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions for more information about the services and preparation for health examination procedures.
- Male of all ages
- Those with appetite, digestion and stomach issues
- Those wth family history of gastric cancer
- People under high pressure, with unbalanced diet, long-term stomach illness, or who are not suitable for gastroscopy
- Prostatic Specific Antigen, Total, PSA Total (Prostate)
- Brief Report By Healthcare Professional
Terms & Conditions
Men’s Health Solutions Center - Terms and Conditions on Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services:
- After receiving confirmation email from ESDlife, Men’s Health Solutions Center (MHS) will call the Customer within two working days to schedule the appointment, and arrange the related health check-up and/or vaccination service(s) to be performed at least 7 working days after appointment confirmation. Customers may also call our hotline for appointment after receiving the confirmation email (Tel: 2375 3322).
* Disclaimer: ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Men’s Health Solutions Center.
MHS provides the following timeslots for customers to perform Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services:
Tsim Sha Tsui Clinic
Unit 1211, Ocean Centre, Harbour City, Canton Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Monday - Friday︰9:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.; 2:30 – 7:00p.m.
Saturday︰9:00a.m. – 2:00p.m.
Sunday and Public Holiday︰Closed
Central Clinic (STD Check-up Only)
Room 601, 6/F, 10 Pottinger Street, Hong Kong
Monday – Friday: 10:15am–12:15pm; 3:15–5:45pm
Sunday and Public Holiday: Closed
STD Check-up includes MHS_ESD_M_4, MHS_ESD_M_5, MHS_ESD_M_6, MHS_ESD_M_7, MHS_ESD_M_9, MHS_ESD_M_12
- Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services are suitable for all to purchase (For those who are under 18 and would like to perform Health Check Services and/or HPV vaccination, they must be accompanied by their parent(s) and sign the HPV vaccination consent form).
- The Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services are valid for six months from the date of purchase. After which, the confirmation letter will be deemed invalid.
- No refund is allowed once the Order has been confirmed.
- The offer cannot be redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with other promotions, discount coupons and cash vouchers.
- Report explanation by medical professional is included in the check-up package (not applicable to Vaccination Services).
- All Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services are not intended for medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes.
- The following terms and conditions are applicable to individual product:
* General Health Check-up and/or STD Check-up Plans
- MHS will call the Customer for report explanation within 4 to 7 working days after the Customer has his purchased service(s) performed. The Customer can collect the report via email or visiting the Clinic in person. If necessary, customers may make a doctor appointment for report explanation (an additional doctor consultation fee will be charged, medication is not included in the consultation fee).
* Cancer and Male Health Check-up:
- MHS will call the Customer for report explanation within 1 to 2 weeks after the Customer has his purchased service(s) performed. The Customer can collect the report via email or visiting the Clinic in person. If necessary, Customer may make a doctor appointment for report explanation (an additional doctor consultation fee will be charged, medication is not included in the consultation fee).
* HPV Vaccination Plans
- This transaction is subject to the approval by doctor for the suitability of vaccine injection. Customers are required to sign a consent form before the vaccination. The vaccine will only be administered upon doctor’s approval. Should the vaccination be considered unsuitable by doctor, the customer shall be entitled a full refund. For arrangement of full refund, the customer shall contact ESDlife directly.
- For HPV vaccination plans and HPV vaccination cum health/STD check-up plans, the vaccination injection process is handled by registered male doctor or female medical professional. A doctor consultation fee will be charged if customers require further consultation.
* Herpes Zoster Vaccination Plan
- The vaccination assessment and injection process are handled by registered male doctor. Customers are required to sign a consent form before the vaccination. A doctor consultation fee will be charged if customers require further consultation.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of ESDlife and Men’s Health Solutions Center should be final.