Swindon Havrix 720 Junior Vaccine (2 doses)
Recommended for 2-15 years old or above
Travellers to endemic areas of hepatitis A; With clotting factors disorders receiving plasma-derived replacement clotting factors; With chronic liver diseases
- 2 doses of hep a
- Doctor’s consultation prior to the 1st shot of vaccination
- Injection procedure is handled by Registered Doctor/medical professional
HAVRIX is indicated for active immunization against high-risk groups of hepatitis A virus (HAV) to prevent HAV infection
Children and adolescents (aged 2 years up to and including 15 years)
A single Havrix 720 dose is used for primary immunisation and a Havrix 720 booster dose administered anytime between 6 and 12 months later.
The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 3 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days.
Health Checkup Package Validity
- Health Checkup Package with 1 year validity. Registration must be completed within 1 year, e.g. purchase date is 1st January 2020, customers must be registered on or before 1st January 2021. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
- Vaccinations service must be evaluated by the doctor. If doctor determine the vaccination request is not suitable to the patience, this vaccinations service will be cancelled and the payment will be refunded. All vaccinations are administered by a registered medical practitioner.
- Collection by yourself: go to the centre directly
Hotline: CWB (852) 3188 1722 / MK (852) 3529 2004
- Telephone briefing report (self-collection report) ***