Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of NaDCC Store products of HK$400. For spending less than HKD$400, HKD$35 delivery fee will be charged.
- Medical grade disinfectant
- Widely used in medical facilities
- Recommend by WHO, CDC, NHS, UNICEF and MSF for combating the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as SARS, MERS, Ebola, etc.
The medical grade disinfection tablets – Haz-Tabs, is a product of Guest Medical from U.K., it active ingredient is Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC) release more than 95% of hypochlorous acid (HOCl) continuously after dissolve in water for disinfection purpose. Due to the superior stability and safety characteristic of NaDCC, it is the most commonly use disinfectant for prevention and control of HAI and for food safety. NaDCC can be diluted into different strength according to applications from disinfection for water, vegetable, furniture to operation theater.
- No harmful substance
- No alcohol. No heavy metal. No allergen. No carcinogen.
- Pet Safe
- Kill 99.9999% germs (bacteria, fungus, virus and spores)
- Not affected by organic matter
- No rinse needed
- Long Lasting for 24 Hour
- Usage for 1 week after diluted
- Shelf life up to 3-5 year
- Environmental friendly, Biodegradable
- 100 tablets per tub
- 100 tablets can produce 150 Litre of powerful disinfectants at hospital strength (1,000ppm)
- Made in UK
- Tested and certified by an independent UKAS accredited Laboratory. BS EN 1276, BS EN 13624, BS EN 13697, BS EN 13727, BS EN 13704, BS EN 14348, BS EN 14476, BS EN 17126, BS EN 16615.
- Guest Medical is the NHS approved supplier
- US CDC recommended against epidemic
- US EPA List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2
- The only chlorine based disinfectant listed on WHO COVID-19 Disease Commodity Package
- UNICEF recommended in Coronavirus Disease 2019: Health Emergency Supply Note
- Chlorine based disinfectant equipped by MSF
Directions for use：
- Refer to the dilution chart, based on the application to dilute to the appropriate concentration, ready to use once tablet dissolve in water completely
- Diluted concentration in sealed container or spray bottle is effective up to 1 week or above
- Unused tablets should store in a cool, dry place
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by NaDCC Store
- If in case of any dispute, NaDCC Store and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of NaDCC Store products of HK$400. For spending less than HKD$400, HKD$35 delivery fee will be charged.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) will be applied to remote areas such as Tung Chung, Cheung Chau, Ma Wan, Mui Wo, Lamma Island, Peng Chau, and Discovery Bay…etc.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
- No delivery date and time can be specified.
- Please enter personal information and address accurately for delivery arrangement.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- When order information received , final confirmations will be issued and order to be dispatched the soonest subject to stock availability.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- ESD Services Ltd. and NaDCC Store reserve the right to collect additional delivery charges if change of address request made after the confirmation of order.
- NaDCC Store fails to accurately provide the required information for reasons of force majeure (including but not limited to natural disasters, fires, floods, accidents, riots, wars, government policies, strikes or any circumstances beyond the company's control), NaDCC Store and health.ESDlife will not assume any responsibility or compensation for goods or services.