Healthy home natural chitin DIY furniture in addition to formaldehyde set B
Free one piece of natural chitin de-aldehyde odor-removing cloth (60g) with any purchase of health care products over $500
Natural chitin (from the shells of shrimps, crabs, etc.) effectively decomposes free formaldehyde/VOC, a patented nano antibacterial formula, carries a large number of negative ions, forms a strong adsorption force, quickly captures harmful substances such as bacteria, viruses, and achieves purification, antibacterial, and removal Stink and other effects; effectively prevent the breeding of germs.
This combination is suitable for large furniture such as desks/closets/bed frames with multiple cabinets, etc. It is especially suitable when the formaldehyde concentration is serious/the indoor ventilation is poor.
Green Manner fully adopts chitin products registered by Taiwanese health experts, natural extraction, non-toxic and harmless, free of heavy metals, (no light required) to remove formaldehyde, antibacterial and mildew, and environmental protection.
Tested by SGS, non-irritating, free of heavy metals, safe and harmless
- It is especially suitable for children, pregnant women, the elderly, and families with sensitive respiratory tract and skin.
- It can be used instead of chemical cleaners to help reduce the chance of susceptibility to the body.
- In addition to being used for new furniture, it can also be used as a general daily cleaning and maintenance product, in addition to formaldehyde, decontamination, dust prevention, sterilization, and deodorization.
- One spray! One swipe! Easy and simple, don't ask anyone to deal with formaldehyde!
Principles of Chitin Purification
- Chitin is obtained by removing calcium carbonate, protein, and pigment from the crustacean of shrimps and crabs, and then refining it.
- Chitosan (CHITOSAN), or chitosan, which can be produced by high-level deacetylation of chitin, is known as the "sixth vital element" by scientists.
- Shake well before use.
Remove the furniture and look for the source of formaldehyde, such as the small gaps and the bare wood positions on the back of the cabinet. The bare wood boards have not been painted or laminated. These locations are where the most formaldehyde is released.
First use "aldehyde antibacterial spray" with a small amount of multiple times as the principle, repeat spray 2-3 times, spray evenly.
After spraying, wait for it to dry. During the process, opening windows for ventilation or air-conditioning can speed up drying and make air flow.
After it is dry, wipe the whole piece of furniture with "care wax", including the area of bare wood, wipe the whole piece of furniture and wait for it to dry
After the wax is dry, spray the whole piece of furniture with the "de-aldehyde antibacterial spray". If the formaldehyde/smell is serious, it needs to be sprayed again. The higher the concentration of formaldehyde, the more chitin is needed.
The white powder left after drying is chitin (food grade), which is safe and harmless and can be wiped off with a dry cloth as you like.
- Place the aldehyde deodorizing cloth directly near the pollution source, such as inside/bottom of the cabinet. The size can be cut at will.
- 1.5 kg
- In addition to aldehyde antibacterial spray 300ml: 1
- Furniture care spray wax 300ml: 1 stick
- Aldehyde deodorant cloth (5 pieces) 60g: 1 pack
Spending less than HK$500
- Delivery fee: Cash on delivery to the courier.
- Self pick-up: Customers can collect products from pick-up point authorized by Green Manner
Pick-up address: Rm 25, 11/F, Richwealth Industrial Building, No.144-146, Yeung Uk Road, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong
Spending HK$500 or above
- Free local delivery to designated carrier collect point, residential or office.
- Additional charge will be collected by Courier for remote areas.
- No delivery service in the following areas: Macau, Outlying Islands and restricted areas.
- PO Box or Hotel address is not accepted.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- Only one delivery point is accepted for each delivery. Additional charges will be occur if customers unable to collect it on time.
VOCs Removal Service Conditions:
- After order placed and confirmed, Green Manner will contact the customer to confirm the appointment details within 1 to 2 working days. Customers can also contract Green Manner to make the appointment by phone /WhatsApp: 68023200.
- Customers should inform Green Manner 2 working days in advance for any amendment of the service appointment.
- In case of any disputes, Green Manner and health.ESDlife reserve the right to make the final decision.
VOCs Removal Service area and charge:
- For the below area, an additional fee will be charged by the technician (cash only).
Ma Wan: $300
Discovery Bay: $500
- For service on Sunday or public holidays, an additional fee of $500 will be charged by the technician (cash only).
VOCs Removal Service Warranty:
- One year warranty from the date of project.
- If the customer suspects that the formaldehyde is exceeded (more than 0.08 ppm) within one year, Green Manner will arrange on-site inspection and follow-up. If there is no exceed the standard, a $500 inspection fee will be charged.
- The scope of warranty does not include pollution caused by new furniture and other chemical agents (such as pest control and insect control) that are carried out after the project.
- This Product is provided by Green Manner Limited.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- All photos shown in promotional materials are for reference only, the real object should be considered as final.
- In case of any disputes, Green Manner Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right to make the final decision.