HK Allergy Test Center Skin Patch Test (Skin Allergy Test for Contact Dermatitis)
Recommended for 18 years old or above
Key Checkup Items:
30 types of skin allergy test for Contact Dermatitis (e.g. skincare, cleaning liquid, supplement)
**This plan is only provided at the Wanchai and Mongkok center**
- Skin allergy test for Contact Dermatitis
- Proceed by Doctor
- Manufactured Chemotechnique (www.chemotechnique.se/)
- ISO 13485 and 9001
- The Allergy Test report would be issued around 4-7 working days
normally after the check-up.
Find out your heptens of your "contact dermatitis"
It is a well known and non-invasive test for patients with contact dermatitis. Some common allergens including skin care products, rubber, footwear, handbags, cleaning agents, perfume, laundry liquid, shampoo, leather, paper etc ...Patch test are the gold standard for diagnosing contact allergy.
- Attach the water-resistant stickers on the back.
- Let the sticker contact with your skin for 48 hours.
- Daily activities and bath can be continue.
- After 48 hours, remove the stickers
- Check the test results within 48-72 hours
Important notes: please read the term and condition carefully, before making the
reservation, thank you.
Term and Condition
- The plan will be valid for 3 months starting from the date of payment.
- The Allergy Test report would be issued around 15-20 working days normally after the check-up.
- Report should collect by email or in person at Meddx Centre for result.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable nor refundable.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Meddx shall be final.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
Disclaimer: health.ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to KingMed Diagnostics (Hong Kong) Limited.