Hong Kong Well Women Prostate Check Up
Recommended for 18 years old or above male
All adult men who particularly concern the health of the prostate
Men who show symptoms of prostate diseases, such as frequent urination at night, urinary hesitancy, leaking before and after urination and pain and blood in urine etc
Key Checkup Items:
Ultrasound, Cancer Markers, Serum Testosterone
- Prostate + Bladder (Transabdominal) Ultrasound
- Serum Testosterone
Renal Condition / Urinalysis
- Urine Glucose
- Urine Protein
- Urine Blood
- Urine Ketone (Qualitative)
- Urine Nitrite
- Urine Bilirubin
- Specific gravity
- Report written by Radiology Specialist
- Report explained by doctor
Upper abdomen (Liver + Gallbladder + Biliary System + Pancreas + Spleen + KidneysUse high-frequency sound waves to create high-resolution images to view the main organs inside the human body to diagnose diseases of related organs.25% off
AFP (Liver)liver cancer, testicular-related cancer indicators15% off
EBV AntibodyIndicators associated with nasopharyngeal cancer.12% off
Anaemia ProfileConsciously low physical strength, dizziness, pale heart and face may be signs of anemia.11% off
Thyroid Function ProfileCheck its numerical level to prevent hormonal imbalance and swelling caused by complications.8% off
Hypertension ProfileRegular check-ups can prevent serious health problems caused by high blood pressure, including stroke, coronary heart disease and heart failure, chronic kidney disease, and even premature death.44% off
Diabetes Mellitus ProfileTest fasting blood glucose, glycosylated hemoglobin, etc.25% off
Lipid ProfileContains total cholesterol, high-density cholesterol, low-density cholesterol, triglycerides, suitable for people with heart disease, lack of exercise or high-fat diet.20% off
Semen AnalysisSemen analysis can investigate sperm movement and activity17% off
It is common for senior males to experience prostatic enlargement, many of which are benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) cases, which have symptoms similar to those of prostate cancer, such as frequent urination at night, urinary hesitancy, leaking before and after urination and pain and blood in urine. These symptoms cause disturbance to everyday life and could lead to severe complications if neglected, including incontinence, urinary tract infection, impaired kidney functions and even urethral occlusion.
Hong Kong Well Women Centre Terms and Conditions:
The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 1-2 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days. General Enquiry Hotline: 2155 4209, whatsapps 9143 6036 ( Hong Kong Well Women Centre)
For customers aged 18 or above (Allergen (IgE) test suitable for aged 5 or above)
All Health Checkup Packages valid for 1 years. Registration must be completed within 1 years, e.g. purchase date is 1st January 2014, customers must be registered on or before 1st January 2015. Reservation in advance is needed.
This transaction is subject to the assessment by doctor for the suitability of vaccine injection. If a patient is considered not suitable for the vaccine injection upon doctor’s consultation, the full amount will be refunded.
Under normal circumstances, all medical reports will be ready around 7 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday).
A. Local customers
Self collect for Face to Face Explanation
Time of self-collect:
Mondays to Saturdays (9 am to 1:00pm)
Sunday and public holiday off
B. Mainland customers (Choose one)
1. Self collect for Face to Face Explanation
2. Courier (SF Express) & Return Call - Freight Collect
- An additional fee of $300 for extra report explanation section on request.
- All medical records will be destroyed after 3 months. Extra administration fee may be charged for additional copies (to be negotiate).
- If they choose mailing report, then they do so at their own risk.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment. Referral letter can be supply on request, the charge is $200 for this service.
- If individuals have special medical needs, the Hong Kong Well Women Centre reserves the right to impose additional fees according to the circumstances.
- Pap smear is suitable for women with sexual experience
- DEXA bone density test is suitable for people over 40 years old (except for special needs)
- In case of any dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and HKBH Ambulatory Medical Centre should be final.
- The window period for sexually transmitted diseases is about 1 month, and the window period for AIDS can be up to 3 months. Window period = the body may be infected with the virus, but a period is required for a positive response to the antibody/antigen test. If you are unwell or in doubt, you can consult our doctor by appointment with consultation fee.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.