ApexHealth IgG Food Sensitivity Screening Test (Veggie)
Infants aged under 2 years can use capillary blood collection and recommended to consult with Health.ESDlife in advance
Those vegetarian who suffered from allergy symptoms
Key Checkup Items:
Over 200 items of IgG+ food allergy test for vegetarian
DAIRY and EGG
- Egg White
- Egg Yolk
- Milk (Cow)
- Milk (Goat)
- Milk (Sheep)
- Durum Wheat
- Wheat Bran
- Corn (Maize)
- Grape (Black/Red/White)
- Melon (Galia/Honeydew)
- Bean (Green)
- Bean (Red Kidney)
- Bean (White Haricot)
- Brussel Sprout
- Cabbage (Savoy/White)
- Pepper (Green/Red/Yellow)
- Soya Bean
- Cabbage (Red)
- Sweet Potato
HERBS and SPICES
- Chilli (Red)
- Coriander (Leaf)
- Mustard Seed
- Peppercorn (Black/White)
- Curry (Mixed Spices)
NUTS and SEEDS
- Brazil Nut
- Cashew Nut
- Sesame Seed
- Sunflower Seed
- Flax Seed
- Pine Nut
- Macadamia Nut
- Cocoa Bean
- Tea (Black)
- Tea (Green)
- Yeast (Baker's)
- Yeast (Brewer's)
- Cola Nut
- Face to face report interpretation by doctor
IgE Pro Allergy Test
ApexHealth IgE Pro Allergy Test covers up to 71 environmental and food allergens. Specially designed array panel to measure the concentration level of Immunoglobulin E from food and environmental allergens. Doctor explains the report and provides advise.40% off
ApexHealth provides over 120 IgG food sensitivity testing panel for vegetarian.
The food categories include: fruit, cereals (gluten-free & gluten-containing), herbs, nuts, vegetables and miscellaneous.
This test utilizes a new, state-of-the art immunoassay based on microarray technology to detect food-specific IgG antibodies.
Dietitian consultation service.
Complete the food allergen analysis within 7 working days.
Some research shows that IgG food sensitivity can be the cause of some inflammatory conditions, such as migraines, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), fatigue and more. Unfortunately, these conditions can also likely trigger chronic diseases. As it can be with serious illness, prevention is preferable to treatment because the success rate is usually much higher. In the case of food sensitivity, identifying problematic foods, followed by a controlled diet could work wonders for individuals who may be suffering from conditions as a result of their immune system acting up.
Test results may be affected if individuals have already used Immunosuppressant.
The test is for reference only, and is not suitable for diagnostic and/or treatment use.
- After successful payment, the Customer receives confirmation email from health.ESDlife, ApexHealth will call the customer to schedule the appointment within 1-2 working days. In the meantime, customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
- The health check package is valid for two months( from the date of purchase) or it will be forfeited.
- Under normal circumstances, reports will be ready around 2 weeks.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed.
- In case of dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and ApexHealth shall be final and binding.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.