For CT Virtual Colonography, the computer generates a detailed 3D images that can depict many polyps and other lesions as clearly as when they are directly seen by conventional colonoscopy.
With the examination of conventional check-up plan and state-of-the-art technology, this comprehensive package can provide another choice for client who would like to take the screening of colorectal cancer.
The health check includes:
- Physical examination
- Blood test
- CT scan
- Face to face report interpretation by doctor
The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 1-2 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days. General Enquiry Hotline: 2878 2988 (International Medical Centre (Hong Kong) Ltd). Please attend to 11/F International Medical Centre, 22 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong on the date of examination.
- For customers aged 10 or above
- Guidelines (patients under 18 years old)
- Between ages 10 – 16
Accompanied by a parent/ legal guardian
Signed parent/guardian consent form, and proof of identity
- Without parent/legal guardian present
- A signed consent form from parent/legal guardian and must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
- Between ages 16 – 18
- If neither parent is accompanying the youth, participants must carry a signed consent form from parent/legal guardian.
Preparation For Examinations:
- Please avoid alcoholic drinks and maintain normal diet for three days before the examination.
- Helicobacter Pylori Breath Test – It is necessary to fast for 4 hours at least before the test.
- If you check up program including items like blood glucose, cholesterol, triglycerides, and abdominal ultrasound, 8 hours fasting prior to the examination is required.
- If you are currently using any medication(s) for chronic diseases like diabetes, hypertension, heart disease and asthma, please bring along with your medicine on the date of examination.
- For women, if you are menstruating on the day of the assessment, please reschedule your appointment as it might affect your test results. All examinations should be performed upon 5 days after completion of menstrual cycle.
- Woman who is pregnant or suspected to be pregnant is not suitable for any imaging involved radiation, X-ray and Treadmill exercise ECG.
- You should dress comfortably for the examination. If you have scheduled for a Treadmill exercise ECG, please bring along or wear a pair of running shoes for the test. For any other optional test intend to schedule in your examination, please check if any special preparation is required at the time when the appointment is made.
- Health Checkup Package with 1 year validity. Registration must be completed within 1 year, e.g. purchase date is 1st January 2019, customers must be registered on or before 1st January 2020. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
- Our doctor will explain the check-up results (Annual Check-up Only) face to face or over the phone within 10 working days.
- The annual check up report will normally be ready within 14 working days after phone reporting. The examinee can collect the report at the centre or send to the company address according to the instruction given in the [ Consent Form – Medical Report Handling] by the examinee.
- Report content and recommendations are for reference only. All information will be kept strictly confidential.
* Disclaimer: ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to International Medical Centre (Hong Kong) Limited.
11/F, International Medical Centre, 22 Des Voeux Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
Monday - Friday: 0900-1800
Sunday and Public Holiday: Closed