This heart disease health check package includes physical examination (eg, height to weight ratio, blood pressure), CT coronary angiography & cardiac calcium score, and blood tests to assess the likelihood of heart disease.
- Please read the following Purchase Notice for more information about the services and preparation for health examination procedures.
Comprehensive Heart Disease Screening include general physical examination, CT coronary angiography, cardiac assessment, cardiovascular issues, and blood testing.
The health check includes:
- Measuring blood pressure
- Collect blood for blood test
- CT scan (involved Contrast)
- Face to face report interpretation by doctor
*CT Scan needs to be determined by Doctor whether individual is suitable for scan.
Contrast Examination Preparation
- Fasting for 4 hours before examination, except clear water
- Regular medications can be taken, except Metformin
- Please inform our staff if you are taking any anticoagulant agents (blood thinners), for example, Warfarin or Aspirin products
- If you are taking medication that contains Metformin, for example, Phenformin, Diaformin, Avandament, GlucoMet, Clomifene, Glucophage, or other diabetic medication, please temporarily discontinue the medication on the day of examination and withheld for 48 hours after the examination. Please enquire your attending doctor for any queries.
- Oral contrast (provided by centre) may be required for certain examination
Coronary Angiogram Preparation
- Do not smoke and do not intake any caffeine-containing products, such as coffee or tea for 24 hours prior to examination
The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 1-2 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days. General Enquiry Hotline: 2878 2988 (International Medical Centre (Hong Kong) Ltd). Please attend to 11/F International Medical Centre, 22 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong on the date of examination.
- For customers aged 10 or above
- Guidelines (patients under 18 years old)
- Between ages 10 – 16
Accompanied by a parent/ legal guardian
Signed parent/guardian consent form, and proof of identity
- Without parent/legal guardian present
- A signed consent form from parent/legal guardian and must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
- Between ages 16 – 18
- If neither parent is accompanying the youth, participants must carry a signed consent form from parent/legal guardian.
Preparation For Examinations:
- Please avoid alcoholic drinks and maintain normal diet for three days before the examination.
- Helicobacter Pylori Breath Test – It is necessary to fast for 4 hours at least before the test.
- If you check up program including items like blood glucose, cholesterol, triglycerides, and abdominal ultrasound, 8 hours fasting prior to the examination is required.
- If you are currently using any medication(s) for chronic diseases like diabetes, hypertension, heart disease and asthma, please bring along with your medicine on the date of examination.
- For women, if you are menstruating on the day of the assessment, please reschedule your appointment as it might affect your test results. All examinations should be performed upon 5 days after completion of menstrual cycle.
- Woman who is pregnant or suspected to be pregnant is not suitable for any imaging involved radiation, X-ray and Treadmill exercise ECG.
- You should dress comfortably for the examination. If you have scheduled for a Treadmill exercise ECG, please bring along or wear a pair of running shoes for the test. For any other optional test intend to schedule in your examination, please check if any special preparation is required at the time when the appointment is made.
- Health Checkup Package with 1 year validity. Registration must be completed within 1 year, e.g. purchase date is 1st January 2019, customers must be registered on or before 1st January 2020. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
- Our doctor will explain the check-up results (Annual Check-up Only) face to face or over the phone within 10 working days.
- The annual check up report will normally be ready within 14 working days after phone reporting. The examinee can collect the report at the centre or send to the company address according to the instruction given in the [ Consent Form – Medical Report Handling] by the examinee.
- Report content and recommendations are for reference only. All information will be kept strictly confidential.
* Disclaimer: ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to International Medical Centre (Hong Kong) Limited.
11/F, International Medical Centre, 22 Des Voeux Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
Monday - Friday: 0900-1800
Sunday and Public Holiday: Closed