IMC Pre-Marital Health Check - Women
Recommended for 18 years old or above female
Key Checkup Items:
Rubella, Renal Condition, Hepatitis B, Thalassaemia , HIV, Syphilis
Basic Health Assessment
Body Mass Index
Medical Examination (Pre & Post GP Consultation)
Renal Condition / Urinalysis
Hepatitis B Screening
Blood Grouping & Rh-D
Haemoglobin Pattern by HPLC (Include Hb A, A2, F, H ,CBP comment and/or variant)
Venereal Disease Research Laboratory
HIV 1&2 Antibody & p24 Antibody
Rubella Test (Female Only)
Rubella Antibody IgG
Face to face report interpretation by doctor
Pre-Marital Health Check aims to help about-to-wed couples gain a better understanding of their health, the plan includes hepatitismarkers, thalassemia screening, rubella, venereal screening etc.
The health check includes:
- Pre-examination doctor consultation
- Physical Examination
- Face to face report interpretation by doctor
A confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be contacted within 1-2 working days for appointment arrangement. Customers can also make your appointment starting from the next working day. Please check in at the Central Reception at 11/F, International Medical Centre, 22 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong on the day of examination.
Child Health & Development Screening Programme:
- The redemption of Child Vaccination and Child Development Screening Programme will be valid for 3 months starting from the date of payment.
- Please follow the schedule of Child Development Screening Programme.
- A development screening record will be included in the Child Development Screening Programme.
- For the Child Development Screening Programme, each session will take around half an hour to one hour.
- Child Vaccination:
- The selection of brands of injectable vaccine or oral vaccine depends on the supply.
- Pay attention to your child's physical condition a few days before the injection. Please reschedule the injection if your child is sick or has a fever.
- Please bring along the vaccination record card to the centre for vaccination.
- Redness, pain and swelling are normal where the shot was given. Occasional symptoms such as fever will occur after the injection, but these symptoms will recover within a few days. If the condition persists, please seek medical assistance.
General Health Check
- For customers aged 10 or above
- Guidelines for customers aged 10 to 18 years old:
- For customers aged between 10 – 16 accompanied by parents / legal guardians
- Signing the consent form on site by the parent/guardian with the proof of identity.
- For customers aged between 10 – 16 without parents’ / legal guardians’ companion
- The customer must be accompanied by an adult over 18, presenting a signed consent form by parents / legal guardians.
- For customers aged between 16 – 18
- The customers can visit the centre by themselves, presenting a signed consent form by parents / legal guardians.
- Health Checkup Package is valid for 6 months. Check-up must be completed within 6 months from the date of purchase, otherwise it will be considered forfeit. Appointments should be made 1 month in advance.
(** Please refer to individual service plans for the validity period.)
- This check-up includes 4 views (If any).
- The cost of each additional view is HK$350 (maximum cost will be HK$700)
- Number of view(s) is subject to doctor’s diagnosis.
Preparation For Check-ups:
- Please avoid alcoholic drinks and maintain normal diet for three days before the examination.
- Helicobacter Pylori Breath Test – at least 4 hours fasting prior to the test is required.
- If your check-up program including items like blood glucose, cholesterol, triglycerides, and abdominal ultrasound, 8 hours fasting prior to the check-up is required.
- If you are currently using any medication(s) for chronic diseases like diabetes, hypertension, heart disease and asthma, please bring along with your medicine on the day of check-up.
- Menstruation might affect the test results. For female customer who is having period, please reschedule your check-up to at least 5 days after your cycle.
- Female customer who is pregnant or suspected to be pregnant is not suitable for any imaging involved radiation or X-ray, and Treadmill exercise ECG.
- Please dress comfortably for the check-up. If you have scheduled for a Treadmill exercise ECG, please bring along or wear a pair of running shoes for the test. For any optional test you intend to add to your scheduled check-up, please check if any special preparation is required at the time when the appointment is made.
- Our doctor will explain the check-up results face to face or over the phone within 7 working days after check-up. Customers can collect the report at the centre or receive the report at business addresses according to the option selected in the “Consent Form – Medical Report Handling” by the customers.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.