6-in-1 Vaccine (Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Poliomyelitis, Haemophilus Influenzae Type B & Hepatitis B)
6-in-1 Vaccine (Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Poliomyelitis, Haemophilus Influenzae Type B & Hepatitis B), 6 in 1 compare with the injection of traditional vaccines, these mixed vaccines can reduce total number of doses greatly and thereby help infants to alleviate with discomfort and pain related to vaccinations in order not to get parents worry.
- The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 2-3 working days after payment for an appointment of medical body check.
- The medical examination plan is valid for one year. The customer must accept the relevant inspection within one year (from the date of confirmation of payment). The customer must make an appointment for one month in advance and the time limit is invalid.
- The Health Checkup Package is valid for 1 year. The examination must be registered and completed within 1 year upon the date of confirmation of the payment (e.g: if the purchase date is 1st January 2014, customers must complete the examination on or before 1st January 2015). Reservations must be made one month in advance before the expiry of the validity.
- This transaction is subjected to the assessment by doctor for the suitability of vaccine injection.
If a patient is considered not suitable for the vaccine injection upon doctor’s consultation, the full amount will be refunded. The vaccination injection process is handled by doctor, registered nurse or medical professional.
- Under normal circumstances, all medical reports will be ready around 7 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday). A delay in processing some requests may be expected due to the following reasons: 1. Time required for specific laboratory items, 2. Time slot selected by customers which takes more time for test.
A. Local/overseas customers
(1) Receive in person: visit the clinics in person
(2) Telephone explanation report (self-report report)
a. Customers can get one free call or face to face explanation. Otherwise, customers would be charged an additional fee of $230 for further explanation.
b. All medical records will be destroyed after 3 months. Please note an administration fee of $150 may be charged for any additional copies. We make no warranties regarding the completeness of report copies.
c. Customer will do at their own risk if they choose a mailing report
d. All tests are not treated for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment. If patients require a letter of referral from a doctor, we're entitled to charge $230 for this service.
*In case of any dispute, the decision of ESDlife and JP Partners Medical Centre should be final.
Disclaimer: ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to JP Partners Medical Centre.
JP Partners Medical Centre
Shop 101, New Town Mansion, Tuen Lee Street, Tuen Mun, NT
Shop 67A, Chi Lok Fa Yuen, Tuen Mun, NT
Shop 1, Lin Won Building, Tak Ching Court, Tuen Mun, NT
Shop P10B, Luk Yeung Galleria, Tsuen Wan, NT
Shop 42, 2/F, Sheung Shui Town Centre, Sheung Shui Town, NT
G/F, No 17, Lion Rock Road, Kowloon City, Kowloon
Unit 1501-1505, Floor 15, T.O.P. This is Our Place, 700 Nathan Road, Mong Kok
Floor 18, 238 Nathan Road, Jordan (Open in May)
Shop 101, 1/F, Chuang's Tower, 30-32 Connaught Road Central, Central, HK