Male Supreme Health Care Plan
- Men of all ages or business men
- Men who are frequent smokers and drinkers, having busy life-styles, and lack of exercises.
Recommended for male of all ages or business men. Includes 9 Ultrasound imaging, 7 Cardiovascular Risk Screening, Renal Function Screening, Liver Function Screening, 6 Tumor Markers etc.
(Including clinical consultation)
Basic Health Assessment
- Blood Pressure
- Body Mass Index
- Vision Test
- Color Vision
- Ultrasound Prostate
- Ultrasound Upper Abdomen: Gall Bladder
- Ultrasound Upper Abdomen: Liver
- Ultrasound Upper Abdomen: Spleen
- Ultrasound Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Cancer
- Bone Densitometry by ultrasound
- Ultrasound Pancreas
- Ultrasound Aorta
Colorectal and Stomach Cancer Marker
- CA 72.4 (Stomach & Colorectal)
Colon Tumor Marker
- CEA (Colon Cancer)
Liver Cancer Assessment
Pancreas Tumor Marker
- CA19.9 (Pancreas)
- Prostatic Specific Antigen, Total, PSA Total (Prostate)
Cardiac Check up
- Creatine Phosphokinase
- Blood Smear
- Blood Type (ABO)
- Total Protein
- Alk Phosphatase
- Gamma G.T.
- Total Bilirubin
- Direct Bilirubin
- Indirect Bilirubin
- A/G Ratio
Hepatitis A Screening
- Hepatitis A Antibody (Total)
Hepatitis B Screening
- Urine Color
- Urine Appearance
- Urine SG
- Urine pH
- Urine Bilirubin
- Urine Blood
- Urine Casts
- Urine Crystals
- Urine EP Cells
- Urine Ketone
- Urine Mucus
- Urine Nitrite
- Urine Protein
- Urine RBC
- Urine Sugar
- Urine Pus
- Urine Urobilinogen
- Urine WBC
- RA factor, qualitative
- Uric acid
- Stool Routine (Ova and Parasite)
- Stool Occult Blood
- Fasting Blood Glucose
- Thyroxine (FT4)
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
Coronary Function Examination and Coronary Risk Screening
- Total Cholesterol
- Resting Electrocardiogram ECG
- Detailed Health Check Report
- Report interpreted and explained by our Doctor / Registered Nurse
Male Supreme Health Care Plan Includes 9 Ultrasound imaging, 7 Cardiovascular Risk Screening, Renal Function Screening, Liver Function Screening, 6 Tumor Markers etc.
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions for more information about the services and preparation for health examination procedures.
After receiving confirmation email from ESDlife, Trinity Medical Centre will call Customer to schedule the appointment within the next 1-2 working day(s). Customers are also welcome to call our hotline for inquiries or schedule the appointment after 1 working day. (Tel: 2572 2121)
A friendly reminder if patients under 18 years old :
A. Between ages 10-16
(1) Accompanied by a parent / legal guardian
Signed parent/guardian consent form, and proof of identity
(2) Without parent/legal guardian present
A signed consent form from parent/legal guardian and must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
B. Between ages 16 – 18
If neither parent is accompanying the youth, participants must carry a signed consent form from parent/legal guardian.
* Disclaimer: ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Trinity Medical Centre.
Health Checkup Package with 1 year validity. Registration must be completed within 1 years. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
Under normal circumstances, all medical reports will be ready around 2 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holiday). A delay in processing some requests due to the following reasons: 1. indicate the specific selective 2. Some items take more time for test
A. Local / Oversea customers (Choose one)
1. Face to Face Explanation
2. Call report & *Self-pickup
3. Call report & Courier (SF Express, Freight Collect)
*Time of self-pickup:
Mondays to Fridays (9:00 a.m. to 7:00p.m.)
Saturdays (9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.)
a. Customers can get one free call or face to face explanation. Otherwise, customers would be charged an additional fee of $350.
b. All medical records will be destroyed after 3 months. Please note an administration fee may be charged $150 for additional copies. We make no warranties regarding completeness of report copies.
c. If they choose courier report, then they do so at their own risk.
d. All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment. If patients require a letter of referral from a doctor, we're entitled to charge $350 for this service.
Medical Center Address and Opening Hours
7B & 22B, Entertainment Building, 30 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong
Tel: 2572 2121
Monday-Friday: 9a.m.- 7p.m.
Saturday: 9a.m.- 5p.m.
Sunday and Public Holiday︰Closed