Mead Johnson Enfapro A+2 1200g (Case of Four)
$310 per can
ENFAPRO A+ with DHA Intelli-360°TM provides high quality complete nutrition specially formulated for full term babies from 6 to 12 months. ENFAMIL A+ is clinically proven to support a baby’s mental and visual development.
• ENFAPRO A+ is scientifically design with DHA and ARA to support mental performance in concentration, memory and problem solving. It contains clinically proven levels of DHA and ARA close to FAO/WHO recommendations for babies 6-12 months.
• ENFAPRO A+ has Choline at a level that helps meet US Institute of Medicine. (IOM) recommendations. Choline contributes to the synthesis of acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter involved in memory and learning.
• ENFAPRO A+ is also enhanced with a unique blend of prebiotics and is patented. This new blend of prebiotics has been clinically shown to support GI health and promote softer stool.
Send product info to my email
‧ENFAPRO A+ is a nutritionally balanced follow-on formula for babies 6-12 months.
‧ENFAPRO A+ contiains DHA & ARA which help to support brain and immune system development and function.
‧Follow-on Formula shall not be introduced before the 6th month of life. Your physician or medical advisor is the best counsel and guidance in the care and feeding of your baby.
Instructions for preparation and use: Your baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions below.
Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing formula. Powdered formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Ask your baby's doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby.
1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula.
2. Boil clean bottles, nipples, caps and utensils in water (Boiling water for 5 minutes).
3. Boil fresh water at a rolling boil for 5 minutes. Cool to room temperature prior to mixing.
4.pour desired amount of the cooled water into the bottle. Add powder.
5. Cap bottle and shake well.
Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm.
Once prepared, formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 2-4oC for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared formula.
After feeding begins, use formula within 1 hour or discard.
Please do not consume if there is any packaging defect on the pouch.
Brown Particles in the Milk Powder:
Some of the ingredients used in our formula are spray-dried. During this drying process, ingredients may become scorched, and appear in the final product as brown particles. This is normal and will not affect the health of the baby.
Powder Storage: Store in cool, dry place before and after opening. After opening, fold and clip tightly the pouch opening to ensure freshness. Use contents within one month after opening. Use this product before expiry date indicated at the top of the box. Do not freeze powder and avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperature.
Country of Origin
Mead Johnson Enfapro A+ 1200g (Case of Four)
$310 per can
Lactose, whey protein concentrate, blend of vegetable oils, whole milk powder, galactooligosaccharide, corn syrup solids, nonfat milk powder, single cell oils (Motierella alpina oil, Crypthecodinium cohnii oil) as sources of Arachidonic Acid(ARA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), minerals (calcium carbonate, calcium chloride, calcium hydroxide, cupric sulfate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium chloride, manganese sulfate, potassium biocarbonate, potassium chloride, potassium citrate, sodium citrate, sodium iodide, sodium selenite and zinc sulfate), emulsifier (lecithin), vitamins (alpha tocopheryl acetate, biotin, calcium pantothenate, cholecalciferol, choline chloride, cyanocobalamin, folic acid, niacinamide, phytonadione, pyrodoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine hydrochloride and vitamin A palmitate), inositol, taurine, nucleotides (adenosine monophosphate, cytidine monophosphate, disodium guanosine monophosphate and disodium uridine monophosphate), antioxidants (ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate) and acidity regulator (potassium hydroxide). (contains milk and soy)
Terms & Conditions
• Customers should register as “Mrs Club members” or Like “family.ESDlife” facebook page for any purchase of above products.
• Home delivery service is free when you spend HK$800 or more per order.
• Delivery service is only available in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories (including Tung Chung, Ma Wan, Discovery Bay & Hong Kong International Airport).
Except areas: Cheung Chau, South Lantau Island, Lamma Island.
• Delivery service is not applicable to areas that cannot be reached directly by our vehicles.
• If no elevator service is available for premises, home delivery service will be made up to 3rd storey only (Counting from ground floor).
• Order will be dispatched as soon as possible. Normal delivery lead time will need 4-6 working days upon payment completion.
• All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
• To cancel the order, please contact our Customer Service at least by 24 hours before the delivery.
• The quality assurance for food products which the milk powder should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion offers.
• In case of any dispute, ESD Services Ltd. reserves the right of final decision.
• Items sold are non-refundable.
• Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
• If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact our Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Hotline: (852) 3151-2288