Meddx 301 Genetic Disease DNA Blood test (1 Person)
Recommended for 18 years old or above
Pre-marital check-ups, family planning, family history of genetic diseases
Preparations for artificial assisted reproduction
Key Checkup Items:
Female will take 301 items test and male will take 279 items test
- 12ml of blood required
- Testing 301 genetic disease genes
- Samples proceed in U.S. Certified laboratory Report about 3 to 4 weeks
- The test is supplied by the INVITAE, US listed company
- Female will take 301 items test and male will take 279 items test
20% of the world's major health problems are genetically related!
Most of the inherited diseases are also serious diseases!
Applicable objects include pre-marital examination, family planning, family history of genetic diseases, preparation for artificial assisted reproduction, etc...
If children can inherit the excellent genes of their parents, it is certainly worthy of joy, but if the parents have inherited recessive disease genes and do not know it, they may be passed on to the next generation. Compared with the probability of Down syndrome, the incidence of genetic recessive diseases is higher. The most common genetic recessive diseases in Hong Kong are thalassemia, deafness, fragile X syndrome, and spinal muscular atrophy. Genetic testing technology is popular, and only 301 genetic recessive disease genes can be detected by drawing blood, so that the health of the next generation can be more protected.
Important notes: please read the term and condition carefully, before making the
reservation, thank you.
Term and Condition
- The plan will be valid for 3 months starting from the date of payment.
- The Allergy Test report would be issued around 15-20 working days normally after the check-up.
- Report should collect by email or in person at Meddx Centre for result.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable nor refundable.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Meddx and health.ESDlife shall be final.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
Disclaimer: health.ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to KingMed Diagnostics (Hong Kong) Limited.