Mite Check House Dust Mite Allergy Test
- 3-4 ml blood
- Test for house dust mite (Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus, Der P)
- Result can obtained in 1 hour
Send product info to my email
**This plan is only provided at the Wanchai checking center**
Dust Mites is the most common allergen in Hong Kong, it is classified as microscopic arachnids and lives in beddings, carpets and upholstery. The excrement of house dust mites is highly allergenic. For people who are allergic to dust mites, exposure to these fine particles will lead to allergic symptoms of the nose, eyes, skin and respiratory tract. In fact, house dust mite is the most common cause of allergic rhinitis, eczema and asthma worldwide.
Customer can enjoy 10% discount for purcahse any anti-Mite Products
- Over 10 years old
- Customer can enjoy 10% discount for purcahse any anti-Mite Products
Hong Kong Allergy Test Center 1 Locations
Terms & Conditions
Important notes: please read the term and condition carefully, before making the reservation, thank you.
- The plan will be valid for 3 months starting from the date of payment.
- The Allergy Test report would be issued around 10-14 working days normally after the check-up.
- Report should collect by email or in person at Hong Kong Allergy Test Centre (Wanchai) for result explanation.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed, and is not transferable nor refundable.
- In case of disputes, the decision of Hong Kong Allergy Test Centre shall be final.
- All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment.
Disclaimer: ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Hong Kong Allergy Test Center.
Hong Kong Allergy Test Center
22/F, 171-173, Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Monday – Friday 10:00a.m. - 6:30p.m.
Saturday: 9:00a.m. - 4:30p.m.
Sunday and Public Holiday: Closed