Service Quality Gurantee
Breast Cancer Risk Assessment
- Women of all ages
- Women who do health check-up the first time or on regular basis
Include Homocysteine, PT/INR, APTT, D-Dimer.
(Include liver, pancreas, stomach and EBV)
Include Anti-HAV Total, HBeAg, HbsAb.
Include tumor markers (CYFRA21-1 and NSE), Chest X-Ray.
Recommended for all ages women. Include Breast Cancer Marker, Pap Smear, Lipid Test, Liver Function Test, Gout, HBsAg, Age Matched Of Body etc.
- "Body composition" not applicable to the following:
1. Patients with implanted cardiac pacemakers and defibrillators;
2. Insertion of metal plates, screws for stabilization of the bones;
4. Orthodontic treatment
- Please read the following "Terms and Conditions" for more information about the services and preparation for health examination procedures.
- The first 50 customers will entitle $800 PARKnSHOP Cash Voucher
In view of the recent cluster of pneumonia cases, our clinic has implemented infection control screening for all clients:
Hong Kong residents or inbound travelers arriving in Hong Kong who have been to any overseas countries or areas in the past 14 days are subject to compulsory quarantine at designated places (home or other accommodation)
Kindly reschedule your appointment 14 days later after your return.
Sample collection service( stool and urine) will resume on May 4 2020.
JD Branch will remain open during normal business hours.
CWB Branch will only be opened on every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
TW Branch will only be opened on every Tuesday and Saturday.
On Site Vaccination Services Charge ( upon single transaction and location)
Kowloon Area : $ 200
Hong Kong/ New Territories : $250
Remote Area : $300
*Appointments on Sat subject to $100 surcharge.*
On-Site Vaccination Services
Health Check Plans Terms & Conditions:
*This transaction is subjected to the assessment by nurse for the suitability of vaccine injection. Doctor support service is available if patient need to seek help. If a patient is considered not suitable for the vaccine injection upon the consultation, the full amount will be refunded. The vaccination injection process is handled by registered nurse.
*The vaccination injection process is handled by doctor, registered nurse or medical professional. This service is only available in Jordon centre(Opening Hours : Every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday 2:00pm - 6:00pm)
a. Customers can get one free call or face to face explanation. Otherwise, customers would be charged an additional fee of $230.
b. All medical records will be destroyed after 3 months. Please note an administration fee may be charged $150 for additional copies. We make no warranties regarding completeness of report copies.
c. If they choose mailing report, then they do so at their own risk.
d. All tests are not for the purpose of medical diagnosis or treatment. If patients require a letter of referral from a doctor, we're entitled to charge $230 for this service.
* Disclaimer: ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Mobile Health Check & Medical Centre Limited.
A delay in processing some requests due to the following reasons: 1. indicate the specific selective 2. Some items take more time for test
A. Local / Oversea customers (Choose one)
(1) Face to Face Explanation (JD & CWB Branch only)
(2) Call report & *Self-pickup
(3) Call report & **Post
* Time of self-pickup:
Mondays to Saturdays (3 pm to 5:30pm)
Causeway Bay & Tsuen Wan Branch
Mondays to Saturdays (2pm to 5:30pm. )
** Post Fee
a. Hong Kong
- Local mail $20; Registration$40
b. Mainland China, Macau
- $70 post fee
- $120 post fee
B. Mainland customers (Choose one)
1. Face to Face Explanation (JD & CWB Branch only)
2. *Courier (SF Express) & Return Call
* Freight Collect
11/F, JD Mall, 233-239 Nathan Road, Jordan
Causeway Bay Branch (Opening hours will be changed during Feburary and March)
Room 804, Capitol Centre, Nos. 5-19 Jardine's Bazaar, Causeway Bay
Tsuen Wan Branch (Opening hours will be changed during Feburary and March)
Unit 1707, Nan Fung Centre, 64-98 Sai Lau Kok Road, Tsuen Wan (X-ray service would be sent out)