PILOU Repellent Collar For Dogs
- Insect repellent action to prevent bites and therefore allergic phenomena.
- Manufacturer country : France
Purchase Exceed $400 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
It's tick season!
Not only ticks extremely painful and inconvenient to remove, they also carry LYME Disease. Be sure to check your pets daily for ticks and signs of bites!
Lyme disease, also known as Lyme borreliosis, is a bacterial illness that can be transmitted to humans, dogs and other animals by certain ticks. It is caused by the spiral-shaped bacterium Borrelia burgdorferi that is carried inside a tick bite. Once in the bloodstream through a tick bite.
Once in the bloodstream, the bacteria can travel to different parts of the body and cause problems in specific organs or locations, such as joints, as well as overall illness.
PILOU collars use the repellent properties of two active ingredients:
- Geraniol, Lavandula and Icaridine. They repel fleas, ticks, sandflies and mosquitoes.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Remove the collar from the pouch and fasten it around your dog's neck: a correct fitting will enable two fingers to be comfortably inserted between the collar and the neck.
- Any excess length of collar beyond the buckle should be cut off and disposed of.
- This collar does not need to be removed when the animal is being bathed as repelling activity remains unaffected by water.
- Leave in place until the collar's effective life is expired.
- Works immediately - replace every 4 months if re-infestation with fleas or ticks is a risk.
- Do not use this collar to attach or hold the dog.
- Do not use on dog under 4 months.
- This collar has a security system enabling it to break in case of accidental hanging.
- Contains LINALOOL, LINALYL ACETATE, GERANIOL, EUCALYPTOL.
- May produce an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children.
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by Wealth Gain (HK) Limited
3. If in case of any dispute, Wealth Gain (HK) Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of any products of HK$400. For spending less than HKD$400, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 5-7 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Customer Service Department (Anita) via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Petmacy Customer service hotline: 2385 7699