Swindon Prevenar® 13 Vaccine (1 Dose)
Recommended for 6 weeks or above
Two years old are required to be vaccinated at 2, 4, 6 and 12-15 months, for a total of 4 needles; Administered a single dose to 2 years of age and older
- Doctor’s consultation prior to the 1st shot of vaccination
- Injection procedure is handled by Registered Doctor/medical professional
- Pneumococcal 13-valent Conjugate Vaccine
- Administered a single dose to 2 years of age and older
- Pneumonia is the 2nd leading cause of death in HK. Streptococcus pneumoniae is one of the common bacteria causing pneumonia (lung infection) and serious diseases; for example, meningitis, otitis media, sepsis and even death
- According to the recommendations of the Hong Kong Centre for Health Protection: All aged 2 or above or high-risk elderly persons aged 65 or above should have pneumococcal vaccination, and high-risk individuals should be vaccinated with a 13-valent conjugate vaccine
- The vaccination injection process is handled by medical professional
Who are the high risk groups?
History of invasive pneumococcal disease, cerebrospinal fluid leakage or cochlear implant;
- Chronic cardiovascular (except hypertension without complications), lung, liver or kidney diseases;
- Metabolic diseases including diabetes mellitus or obesity (Body Mass Index 30 or above);
- Immunocompromised states related to weakened immune system due to conditions such as asplenia, Human Immunodeficiency Virus infection/Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome or cancer/steroid treatment; and
- Chronic neurological conditions that can compromise respiratory functions or the handling of respiratory secretions or increase the risk for aspiration, or those who lack the ability to take care of themselves
The confirmation email will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after successful payment. Customers will be informed within 1-2 working days. Customers also can query your transaction in the next working days. Hotline: 3188 1722
Health Checkup Package Validity
- Health Checkup Package with 1 year validity. Registration must be completed within 1 year, e.g. purchase date is 1st January 2020, customers must be registered on or before 1st January 2021. Reservations are taken one month in advance. Invalid exceeds the period.
- Vaccinations service must be evaluated by the doctor. If doctor determine the vaccination request is not suitable to the patience, this vaccinations service will be cancelled and the payment will be refunded. All vaccinations are administered by a registered medical practitioner.
- Collection by yourself: go to the centre directly
Hotline: 3188 1722
- Telephone briefing report (self-collection report) ***