ProVet Anti-Aging Formula 30's
Longevity, healthiness & happiness of pets are always top concerns of all owners. “ProVet Formula” by Wai Yuen Tong is a series of pet supplements formulated by Certified Traditional Chinese Medicine Veterinarians with 100% natural Chinese herbs. It is a safe and effective way to restore health, enhance body strength and life quality of your beloved pets.
“ProVet Anti-Aging Formula for Cats” is tailor-made for cats over 7 years old for anti-aging and accelerating metabolism. It helps tonify lung, replenish kidneys and maintain vitality. It also helps strengthen immune system, body constitution and respiratory system; nourishes spleen and stomach and promotes healthy appetite. This pet supplement is especially suitable for aging cats.
- ProVet Formula Developed by Certified Traditional Chinese Medicine Veterinarians & Validated by Chinese Medicine Practitioners
- 100% Natural Chinese Herbs
- No Preservatives, Artificial Colors, Artificial Flavors Added
- Passed the Safety Tests Including Heavy Metal Determination, Pesticide Residue & Microbial Evaluation
- Made in Hong Kong
Purchase Exceed $300 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
- Suitable for Aging Cats
- Tonify Lung and Replenish Kidneys, Maintain Vitality
- Strengthen Immune System and Body Constitution
- Accelerate Metabolism
- Nourish Spleen and Stomach, Promote Healthy Appetite
- Strengthen Respiratory System
Pseudostellariae Radix, Poria, Atractylodis Macrocephalae Rhizoma, Cordyceps Mycelium Powder (Cs-4)
Tailor-Made for Cats Over 7 Years Old
- Under 3kg: Take 1/2 capsule daily
- 3 - 8kg: Take 1 capsule daily
- Over 8kg: Take 2 capsules daily
*Suggest opening the capsule and mixing with food or water for consumption. Suggest consulting a registered veterinarian for long term consumption.
- 1 bottle per box, 30 capsules per bottle
For animal use only. Not suitable for animals with mushroom allergy, pregnancy or lactation. Avoid taking with frusemide, omeprazole or clopidogrel. If hypersensitivity or discomfort occurs, stop taking this product and consult a registered veterinarian immediately. Please do not consume if the packaging is damaged. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
1. Items sold are non-refundable.
2. The products are supplied by uPet
3. If in case of any dispute, uPet and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of any uPet products of HK$300. For spending less than HKD$300, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
2. We will arrange the shipment within 3-7 working days after the order is confirmed.
3. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
4. All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
The quality assurance for products should have at least 6 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
1. Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
2. Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3. If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact uPet Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Petmacy Customer service hotline: 2698 7438