Salus Alpenkraft® Cough Herbal Syrup
Alpenkraft Herbal Cough Syrup is a traditional alpine remedy for coughs, bronchitis, sore throats and hoarseness
Send product info to my email
Free delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Udo's Choice，Salus，Flora，Dr Dunner or BaliSun products of HK$500.
Alpenkraft Herbal Cough Syrup is a traditional alpine remedy for coughs, bronchitis, sore throats and hoarseness. In a nutritious base of pure honey and malt extract, it also soothes irritable coughs due to smoking and air pollution. Pleasant tasting and proven effective over centuries, it may be safely used by children and adults.
What is Alpenkraft?
Alpenkraft Herbal Cough Syrup is the Salus-Haus brand name for a very effective cough and cold remedy, which means strong medicine from the mountains. The combination of herbs to clear mucous deposits gives us an excellent preparation for bronchial infections as well as the common cold.
What does it do?
Alpenkraft is beneficial for all cold related problems in the respiratory organs, namely the pharynx, throat and bronchial systems. It is used to break down mucous deposits allowing our bodies to clear them out.
How does it work?
Alpenkraft was formulated with two distinct categories of herbs. The first was carefully designed with herbs proven to work together to disinfect the mucous membranes of the upper respiratory tract. The second group of herbs works synergistically with the first group to break up deposits of mucous, thus relieving the respiratory system of the strain of clogged passages, thereby allowing for normal breathing. In short, Alpenkraft hinders the growth of infectious bacteria on the sensitive mucous membranes, preventing the risk of infection. This in turn reduces the susceptibility of coughs, sore throats, bronchitis and influenza. Once the strain of infection has been removed, our body takes over and naturally discharges build up from the mucous membranes.
aqueous herbal extract from:
thyme, chamomile flowers, linden flowers, aniseed, caraway, fennel, hops [cones], knotgrass, sucrose, honey, malt extract, ethanol (<1.2% v/v), dwarf pine extract, licorice extract, thickener (sodium alginate), dwarf pine oil, fennel oil, lemon oil, eucaplyptus oil, peppermint oil
- Beneficial for the respiratory system.
- Disinfects the mucous membranes of the upper respiratory tract.
- Stimulates the discharge of phlegm.
- Soothes smoker's throat.
- Can be used to help prevent the spread of colds, sore throats, bronchitis, influenza, infections etc.
Why CHOOSE us
- ffective in relieving discomfort in children as well as adults.
- No side effects or contraindications.
- Safe for adults and children.
- Pleasant tasting.
- No additives or preservatives.
- Contains a pure distillate of essential oils as well as herbal extracts.
- Gentle yet powerful.
Vitality and regeneration for body and mind -Salus tonics are beneficial compositions which taste good, protect health and increase natural vitality.
The healing power of many medicinal plants has been known for generations. Salus has developed this knowledge further by bringing together specific medicinal herbs into their liquid preparations. Salus tonics support and strengthen the organs and functions of the body as well as metabolic processes.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. There is no refund for all goods sold.
2. Free delivery is available at HK $ 500 or above, otherwise HK $ 30 will be charged. If shipment cannot be successfully delivered because customer was not there to receive and need another arrangement, further delivery charges will be borne by the customer.
3. In case there is not enough stock, ESDlife will contact the customer for special arrangement of the order.
4. Discount / or special items cannot be used with other promotional offers at the same time.
5. If in case of any dispute, Jireh International Health Limited and ESD Services Ltd. reserve the right of final decision.
1. We deliver to all Hong Kong addresses.
2. Currently we only deliver by SF Express, Yamato Logistics (HK) Ltd and or U.C. (Asia) Services Ltd.
3. We will arrange the shipment within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
4. After delivery, we will send the tracking number via email so that customer can track the shipment.
5. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather. (e.g., Christmas, New Year and Easter, Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning) We are not binding and are not liable for any damages arising from delays.
We offer products with minimum of 6 months expiry commencing on the date of delivery.
1. It is the responsibility of the customer to check whether the goods are damaged or missing immediately after the shipment was received.
2. Customer should contact the ESDlife customer service for any discrepancy within 2 working days after delivery.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288
3. The product is only subject to replacement once, and can only be replaced by products with equal or higher amount. Customer would have to pay the difference in price if there is any.
4. Jireh International Health Limited reserves the right to finalize these Terms and Conditions.
This Privacy Notice describes how Jireh International Health Ltd and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively " Jireh International Health Ltd") collects, processes, uses, discloses, and secures information through its mobile app (the "App") and its websites. Please read the privacy notice here.