Salus Floravital® Liquid Iron and Vitamin Formula-Yeast and Gluten free 500 ml
Floravit® has all the same benefits as the classic iron tonic Floradix, but it's free of the brewer's yeast, gluten and honey.
Natural solutions for your daily iron needs. Embraced by women for over 60 years.
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Free delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of Udo's Choice，Salus，Flora，Dr Dunner or BaliSun products of HK$500.
This formula was specially designed as an alternative to Floradix for people who suffer from allergies, yeast-sensitivities and liver conditions. Floravit and Floradix Herbal Iron Extracts have the highest rate of iron absorption at 25%, compared to the average absorption rate of iron tablets at 2-10%. Only Floravit and Floradix do not cause constipation, the biggest concern about most iron supplements, especially tablets. This tonic is vegetarian, suitable for children and alcohol-free. Vitamin C is included in these supplements, along with other herbs and B-vitamins, to maximize the absorption rate of iron and assist digestion. Floravit does the math for you and is specially formulated to meet daily iron needs with a user-friendly measuring cap included in the package.
Iron deficiency is one of the most common nutrient deficiencies worldwide, because iron is difficult to get and absorb in the proper amount from the diet alone (Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary). Iron is essential for hemoglobin formation and for the effective circulation of oxygen throughout the body. Without adequate levels of iron in the blood one will be left feeling tired. Women are more likely to suffer from anemia and low blood-iron because menstruation, pregnancy and breastfeeding tax their iron stores.
Vegetarians are at risk and so are those who eat little red meat because red meat is the highest dietary source of iron. Seniors often require an iron supplement due to decreased nutrient absorption.
Who is this product suitable for?
It has been specially formulated to meet the needs of those people who are sensitive to yeast or gluten in the diet and were previously unable to enjoy the benefits of the original Floradix formula. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Adults: 10ml twice daily
Children between 6-12 years: 10ml daily
Children between 1-5 years: 5ml daily
(Measuring cap provided)
Mixture of fruit concentrates (27%) of:
Grape, Pear, Water, Blackcurrant juice, Cherry, Blackberry, Carrots
Iron II (Ferrous), Gluconate, Aqueous Rosehip soft extract (containing 4% Vitamin C) Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI), Riboflavin (as Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate), Vitamin B1 (as Thiamin HCI), Vitamin B12, Maltodextrin
Why CHOOSE us
Do Calcium and Iron really interfere with the absorption of the other?
Yes. The reason is that they are competing for the same absorption sites in the small intestine. This can be confusing, since both are present in spinach, and other vegetables; however, it must be remembered that they are not present in high amounts in food, so there are probably enough absorption sites to absorb both.
In a supplement however, the doses are high and so the maximum absorption sites are needed by each nutrient. These two minerals can be taken 2 hours apart from each other. If it is calcium carbonate, it needs to be taken with food to increase its absorption.
However, our calcium tonic does not require that, because it already has good absorption rates. Calcium actually interferes with absorption of many nutrients so it is best taken alone away from other supplements. Best taken at bedtime, because it helps induce sleep.
Aqueous Extract (70%) from:
Hibiscus Calyces, Camomile Flowers, Fennel, Spinach
Terms and Conditions
1. There is no refund for all goods sold.
2. Free delivery is available at HK $ 500 or above, otherwise HK $ 30 will be charged. If shipment cannot be successfully delivered because customer was not there to receive and need another arrangement, further delivery charges will be borne by the customer.
3. In case there is not enough stock, health.ESDlife will contact the customer for special arrangement of the order.
4. Discount / or special items cannot be used with other promotional offers at the same time.
5. If in case of any dispute, Jireh International Health Limited and health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
1. We deliver to all Hong Kong addresses.
2. Currently we only deliver by SF Express, Yamato Logistics (HK) Ltd and or U.C. (Asia) Services Ltd.
3. We will arrange the shipment within 3 working days after the order is confirmed.
4. After delivery, we will send the tracking number via email so that customer can track the shipment.
5. Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather. (e.g., Christmas, New Year and Easter, Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning) We are not binding and are not liable for any damages arising from delays.
We offer products with minimum of 6 months expiry commencing on the date of delivery.
1. It is the responsibility of the customer to check whether the goods are damaged or missing immediately after the shipment was received.
2. Customer should contact the health.ESDlife customer service for any discrepancy within 2 working days after delivery.
Email: email@example.com / ESDlife customer service hotline: (852) 3151-2288
3. The product is only subject to replacement once, and can only be replaced by products with equal or higher amount. Customer would have to pay the difference in price if there is any.
4. Jireh International Health Limited reserves the right to finalize these Terms and Conditions.
This Privacy Notice describes how Jireh International Health Ltd and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively " Jireh International Health Ltd") collects, processes, uses, discloses, and secures information through its mobile app (the "App") and its websites. Please read the privacy notice here.