- Female aged 9 or above
- Those who have more than one sex partner or have had intercourse with persons who have more than one sex partner
- Those with weakened immunity
- Those who have premature sex
Recommended for (1) women aged 9 or above and (2) women who have more than one sex partner or have had intercourse with persons who have more than one sex partner. The plan includes HPV vaccine injection (Gardasil, 3 doses) and health screening up to 44 items.
(Recommended time is 10 to 14 days after menstruation, only normal report available, turnaround time 3-4 working days)
The plan includes HPV vaccine injection (Gardasil, 3 doses) and health screening up to 44 items.
Prevention of cervical cancer begins with HPV prevention. About 70% of cervical cancer is caused by high-risk HPV 16 and 18. Moreover, there is no treatment or cure for HPV at the moment.
HPV is a common infectious disease that is usually spread through sexual intercourse and intimate skin-to-skin contact. Studies show that 1 in 2 people will be infected with HPV at some point during their lifetime. The quadrivalent HPV vaccine (Gardasil) protects against genital warts mostly caused by HPV 6 and 11 (low-risk), as well as cervical, vulvar and vaginal cancer mostly caused by HPV 16 and 18 (high-risk). The vaccine is suitable for male and female aged 9 or above.
Important Notes about HPV Vaccine:
- This transaction is subject to the approval by doctor for the suitability of vaccine injection. Customers are required to sign a consent form before the vaccination. The vaccine will only be administered upon doctor’s approval. Should the vaccination be considered unsuitable by doctor, the customer shall be entitled a full refund. For arrangement of full refund, the customer shall contact ESDlife directly.
- For HPV vaccination plans and HPV vaccination cum health/STD check-up plans, the vaccination injection process is handled by registered male doctor or female medical professional. A doctor consultation fee will be charged if customers require further consultation.
- People who are allergic to enzymes or any of the components of the vaccine should not receive the vaccine.
- Postponing the injection is recommended if you currently have fever or taking antibiotics.
- Pregnant women should not receive the injection. If you are pregnant after the first injection has been commenced, you should consult doctor of when to continue the vaccination.
- Consult a doctor in advance if you are under medication or suffering from immunodeficiency.
- The indicated age for HPV vaccine in Hong Kong is male and female from the age of 9 years.
Other Important Notes:
- Abstinence for at least 24 hours before the test is recommended. Avoid cleaning up your genital in the test day morning.
- Common side effects include pain, swelling, bleeding, erythema and itching caused by the injection. Some people may have fever and headache. Those are not prolonged symptoms and will go away automatically.
- The vaccine is only preventive. It cannot be used for treatment of active genital warts, cervical cancer, CIN, VIN, and VaIN. It also cannot erase pre-existent HPV and protect against diseases that are not caused by HPV.
- People who were infected or are currently infected with HPV should also get vaccinated in order to lower the risk of getting infected with other HPV types.
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions for more information about the services and preparation for health examination procedures.
Carrie Women's Health Center - Terms and Conditions on Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services:
- After receiving confirmation email from ESDlife, Carrie Women (the Clinic) will call the Customer within two working days to schedule the appointment, and arrange the related health check-up and/or vaccination service(s) to be performed at least 7 working days after appointment confirmation. Customers may also call our hotline for appointment after receiving the confirmation email (Tel: 2375 3338).
* Disclaimer: ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Carrie Women's Health Center.
- Carrie Women provides the following timeslots for customers to perform Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services:
Tsim Sha Tsui Clinic
Unit 1212, Ocean Centre, Harbour City, Canton Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Monday – Friday: 9:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.; 2:30 – 7:00p.m.
Saturday: 9:00a.m. – 2:00p.m.
Sunday and Public Holiday: Closed
- Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services are suitable for all to purchase (For those who are under 18 and would like to perform Health Check Services and/or vaccination, they must be accompanied by their parent(s) and sign the vaccination consent form).
- The Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services are valid for six months from the date of purchase. After which, the confirmation letter will be deemed invalid.
- No refund is allowed once the Order has been confirmed.
- The offer cannot be redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with other promotions, discount coupons and cash vouchers.
- All Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services are not intended for medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes.
- The following terms and conditions are applicable to individual product:
* General Health Check-up and/or STD Check-up Plans
- Carrie Women will provide the Customer for report explanation within 7 to 10 working days after the Customer has her purchased service(s) performed. The Customer can collect the report via email or visiting the Clinic in person. If necessary, customers may make a doctor appointment for report explanation (an additional doctor consultation fee will be charged, medication is not included in the consultation fee).
* Cancer and Female Health Check-up:
- Carrie Women will provide the Customer for report explanation within 4 to 7 working days after the Customer has her purchased service(s) performed. The Customer can collect the report via email or visiting the Clinic in person. If necessary, Customer may make a doctor appointment for report explanation (an additional doctor consultation fee will be charged, medication is not included in the consultation fee).
* Herpes Zoster Vaccination Plan
- The vaccination assessment and injection process are handled by registered male doctor. Customers are required to sign a consent form before the vaccination. A doctor consultation fee will be charged if customers require further consultation.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of ESDlife and Carrie Women should be final.
Select Checkup Category