Sheng Xiangzhen Thick Taro Milk Crispy Roll (using Dajia taro) 180g box [parallel import]
Strictly selected Dajia taro flour, strong taro flavor, satisfying 100% taste buds!!!
Add imported from New Zealand, milk powder carefully modulated filling.
No artificial coloring added, natural raw materials to color.
The fragrant and smooth taro filling is just right.
Taro has a sweet but not greasy taste.
Crispy skin, plump filling and rich aroma.
Packed in small packages and ready to eat.
Top choice for casual dim sum
The crispy outer skin is paired with the rich and smooth taro filling. The sweetness is moderate!!! It's delicious enough to stop eating. It is recommended that there are no artificial colors added, and natural ingredients are used for coloring.
Ingredients: Sucrose, Flour, Vegetable Oil (Palm Oil, Soybean Oil), Milk Powder, Egg, Glucose, Taro Flour, Maltodextrin,
Soy Lecithin, Spices, Salt*Lacto-Vogan Specifications: 180g Boxed Storage Method and Instructions for Use: Store at room temperature, please store in a cool dry place and avoid direct sunlight Place of Origin: Taiwan This product is a parallel imported product
Allergens: This product contains gluten grains (flour), eggs (eggs), milk (milk powder), soybeans (soy lecithin)
The production process plant of this product has equipment or production pipelines that process cocoa beans, peanuts and their products.
Purchase Exceed $300 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Nutrition InformationNutrition InformationPer100g per 100g
Energy energy 509kcal kcal
Protein protein 5.8g
Total fatTotal fat24.6g grams
-Saturated fat saturated fat 12.6g
-Trans fat 0g
-Total Carbohydrates Carbohydrates 66.2g grams
-Sugers sugar 38.8g
-Sodium Sodium 88mg mg
Best Before This Date (YYMMDD) is indicated on the packaging
Best Before Date (YYMMDD) As shown on the packing.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of products of HK$300. For spending less than HKD$300, HKD$50 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 7 working days after the order is confirmed. (Unless marked seperately)
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by J&M Company Limited
- All of the products are provide FREE delivery (Additional shipping charge involved if delivery to Discovery Bay, Sheung Shui, Sai Kung, Yuen Long and outlying areas, please enquire at time of order.)
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact J&M Company Limited Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
Customer service hotline: 852 6657 1169