Super Valued HPV 9-in-1 Vaccination
- Male aged 9 or above
- Those who have more than one sex partner or have had intercourse with persons who have more than one sex partner
- Those with weakened immunity
- Those who have premature sex
Recommended for (1) male aged 9 or above, (2) those who have more than one sex partner or have had intercourse with persons who have more than one sex partner, (3) those with weakened immunity, (4) smokers and (5) those who have premature sex. The plan includes HPV 9-in-1 vaccine injection (Gardasil 9, 3 doses).
- Gardasil 9 HPV Vaccine (9 in 1) (3 doses) (Every 0, 2 and 6 month)
- Doctor’s consultation prior to the 1st shot of vaccination
- Injection procedure is handled by medical professional
The plan includes HPV 9-in-1 vaccine injection (Gardasil 9, 3 doses).
HPV is a common infectious disease that is usually spread through sexual intercourse and intimate skin-to-skin contact. Studies show that 1 in 2 people will be infected with HPV at some point during their lifetime.
The 9-valent HPV vaccine (Gardasil 9) is now registered in Hong Kong and in use. Receiving Gardasil 9 injection shall protect against genital warts mostly caused by HPV 6 and 11 (low-risk), as well as anal, penile, head and neck cancer (also 90% of cervical cancer) mostly caused by HPV 16, 18, 31, 33, 45, 52 and 58 (high-risk), which will lower the risk of passing above high-risk HPV types to partner and thus the incidence of cervical cancer. The vaccine is suitable for male and female aged 9 or above.
Important Notes about HPV Vaccine:
- This transaction is subject to the approval by doctor for the suitability of vaccine injection. Customers are required to sign a consent form before the vaccination. The vaccine will only be administered upon doctor’s approval. Should the vaccination be considered unsuitable by doctor, the customer shall be entitled a full refund. For arrangement of full refund, the customer shall contact ESDlife directly.
- For HPV vaccination plans and HPV vaccination cum health/STD check-up plans, the vaccination injection process is handled by registered male doctor or female medical professional. A doctor consultation fee will be charged if customers require further consultation.
- People who are allergic to enzymes or any of the components of the vaccine should not receive the vaccine.
- Postponing the injection is recommended if you currently have fever or taking antibiotics.
- Consult a doctor in advance if you are under medication or suffering from immunodeficiency.
- The indicated age for HPV vaccine in Hong Kong is male and female from the age of 9 years.
Other Important Notes:
- Common side effects include pain, swelling, bleeding, erythema and itching caused by the injection. Some people may have fever and headache. Those are not prolonged symptoms and will go away automatically.
- The vaccine is only preventive. It cannot be used for treatment of active genital warts, erase pre-existent HPV and protect against diseases that are not caused by HPV.
- People who were infected or are currently infected with HPV should also get vaccinated in order to lower the risk of getting infected with other HPV types.
- Please read the following Terms and Conditions for more information about the services and preparation for health examination procedures.
Men’s Health Solutions Center - Terms and Conditions on Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services:
- After receiving confirmation email from ESDlife, Men’s Health Solutions Center (MHS) will call the Customer within two working days to schedule the appointment, and arrange the related health check-up and/or vaccination service(s) to be performed at least 7 working days after appointment confirmation. Customers may also call our hotline for appointment after receiving the confirmation email (Tel: 2375 3322).
* Disclaimer: ESDlife does not operate or provide the service above. ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this plan. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to Men’s Health Solutions Center.
MHS provides the following timeslots for customers to perform Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services:
Tsim Sha Tsui Clinic
Unit 1211, Ocean Centre, Harbour City, Canton Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Monday - Friday︰9:00a.m. – 1:00p.m.; 2:30 – 7:00p.m.
Saturday︰9:00a.m. – 2:00p.m.
Sunday and Public Holiday︰Closed
Central Clinic (STD Check-up Only)
Room 601, 6/F, 10 Pottinger Street, Hong Kong
Monday – Friday: 10:15am–12:15pm; 3:15–5:45pm
Sunday and Public Holiday: Closed
STD Check-up includes MHS_ESD_M_5, MHS_ESD_M_12
- Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services are suitable for all to purchase (For those who are under 18 and would like to perform Health Check Services and/or vaccination, they must be accompanied by their parent(s) and sign the vaccination consent form).
- The Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services are valid for six months from the date of purchase. After which, the confirmation letter will be deemed invalid.
- No refund is allowed once the Order has been confirmed.
- The offer cannot be redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with other promotions, discount coupons and cash vouchers.
- All Health Check Services and/or Vaccination Services are not intended for medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes.
- The following terms and conditions are applicable to individual product:
* General Health Check-up and/or STD Check-up Plans
- MHS will provide the Customer for report explanation within 3 to 5 working days after the Customer has his purchased service(s) performed. The Customer can collect the report via email or visiting the Clinic in person. If necessary, customers may make a doctor appointment for report explanation (an additional doctor consultation fee will be charged, medication is not included in the consultation fee).
* Cancer and Male Health Check-up:
- MHS will provide the Customer for report explanation within 4 to 7 working days after the Customer has his purchased service(s) performed. The Customer can collect the report via email or visiting the Clinic in person. If necessary, Customer may make a doctor appointment for report explanation (an additional doctor consultation fee will be charged, medication is not included in the consultation fee).
* Herpes Zoster Vaccination Plan
- The vaccination assessment and injection process are handled by registered male doctor. Customers are required to sign a consent form before the vaccination. A doctor consultation fee will be charged if customers require further consultation.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of ESDlife and Men’s Health Solutions Center should be final.