ApexHealth Supreme Female Health Check Plan
Recommended for 18 years old or above female
Concern for her own health or willing to do health check up on regular basis.
Key Checkup Items:
Cancer Markers, Liver, Kidney, Blood Test
- Carcino-embyronic Antigen (CEA)
- Cancer Antigen 19.9 (CA19.9) [Pancreas]
- Cancer Antigen 72.4 (CA72.4)
- EBV EA IgA
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma Antigen (SCC)
- Alpha-feto protein (AFP) [Liver]
- Cancer Antigen 125 (CA125) [Ovary]
- Cancer Antigen 15.3 (CA15.3) [Breast]
Hemoglobin & RBC IndicesHighlight
- HDL Cholesterol (Direct)
- Cholesterol/HDL Cholesterol ratio
- LDL Cholesterol
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Free Tri-Iodothyronine (FT3)
- Free Thyroxine (FT4)
Renal Condition / Urinalysis
- Urine Color
- Urine SG
- Urine pH
- Urine Ketone
- Urine Protein
- Urine Sugar
- Urine Bilirubin
- Urine Urobilinogen
- Urine Nitrite
- Urine WBC
- Urine RBC
- Urine Epithelial Cell
- Urine Granular Cast
- Urine Hyaline Cast
- Urine Amorphous Phosphate
- Urine Amorphous urate
- Urine Calcium Oxalate Crystal
- Urine Uric Acid Crystal
- Urine Blood
- Stool Color
- Stool Consistency
- Stool Pus
- Stool RBC
- Ova, Cysts & Parasites
- Occult Blood Test
Hepatitis C Screening
- Hepatitis C Antibody
Body Mass Index
- Body Mass Index *
- Body Fat (%) *
- Water (%) *
- Visceral Fat (%) *
- Bone (%) *
- Muscle (%) *
- Body Age *
White Blood Cell Absolute Count
- White Blood Cell Count
Hemoglobin & RBC Indices
- Red Blood Cell Count
- Platelet Count
- Report explanation by Doctor or Medical Professional
ApexHealth Supreme Female Health Check Plan (up to 77 items) Includes Basic Physical Examination, 8 items Tumor Markers Screening , Renal Function Test, Liver Function Test, Hepatitis, Thyroid Function Test, Stool Routine Test etc.
ApexHealth Female Health Check packages effectively assess the women personal health. Supreme Female Health Check Plan (up to 77 items) includes Basic Physical Examination, 8 Tumor Markers Screening , Renal Function Test, Liver Function Test, Hepatitis, Thyroid Function Test, Stool Routine Test etc. Stay alert of your body and implement preventative care with suitable treatment in advance.
* The results will be displayed in the appendix with the health check test reports for reference only.
Important Notes before Checkup:
1. No eating or drinking or taking of any drug within 8 hours before the examination (Except drinking water).
2. Stool test: Stool sample shall not be collected seperately. Stool size should be walnut or 1-inch ball in the clean container within 24 hours before the test or can get the special stool container in our testing centre. (It is important that no urine or toilet water mix with the stool sample).
3. Urine test: Collect the middle portion of 15ml urine stream in the clean container before the test.
4. Semen Test: 2-3 days of sexual abstinence before specimen collection. (Specimen must be collected in ApexHealth testing center)
5. Pregnant ladies, or any members who are suffering from leeding disorders or receiving anti-coagulant therapy are advised to consult his/her medical doctor prior to receiving the services.
6. Ladies in menstruation is not suitable for urine test.
7. Please do not smoke or drink any alcohol and caffeine drinks before the test.
8. For any enquiry, please call our customer services hotline at 3979 3200.
1. Make appointment: Make an appointment with our staff after the purchase.
2. Sample Collection: Sample collection in our testing center.
3. Reporting: Reporting in 7 working days and notify for getting report.
- After successful payment, the Customer receives confirmation email from health.ESDlife, ApexHealth will call the customer to schedule the appointment within 1-2 working days. In the meantime, customers must present their identity cards and print the order confirmation letter on the appointment day.
- The health check package is valid for two months( from the date of purchase) or it will be forfeited.
- Under normal circumstances, reports will be ready around 2 weeks.
- Amendment or cancellation is not allowed once the payment is confirmed.
- In case of dispute, the decision of health.ESDlife and ApexHealth shall be final and binding.
- All health check/health screening services are not for the purpose of medical diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. When there is any sign of symptom/disease in your health, please consult Doctor immediately for diagnosis and treatment.
- The Merchant is the service provider of this Service/Product. ESD Services Limited (“Health.ESDlife”) is not the service provider of this Service/Product. Health.ESDlife is irresponsible to any loss, injury or law action caused by using this service/product. Any claims and inquiries should be addressed to the respective Merchant.