Swisse Ultiboost Vegan Liver Detox 200 Tablets [Parallel Import]
- Support natural liver cleansing and detoxification processes, to maintain general health and wellbeing
- Helps decrease free radical damage to body cells
Purchase Exceed $500 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox is a premium quality formula containing herbs to support healthy liver function. Formulated based on scientific and traditional evidence, it can be taken as part of a healthy detox or following rich food or drinks.
- Detoxification: Formulated with milk thistle to support natural liver cleansing and detoxification processes, to maintain general health and wellbeing.
- Antioxidant Support: Antioxidants in turmeric helps decrease free radical damage to body cells.
Take two tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Globe artichoke (Cynara scolymus) extract equiv. fresh leaf 1 g
Milk thistle (Silybum marianum extract 35.71 mg) equiv. dry fruit 2.5 g
Turmeric (Curcuma longa extract 75 mg) equiv. dry rhizome 1.5 g
- Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Store in a cool and dry place below 30°C. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- For details, please refer to the label on the product.
- The picture above is for reference only. The real object should be considered as final.
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The quality assurance for products should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
- The products are supplied by South Plan Limited.
- If in case of any dispute, South Plan Limited and Health.ESDlife reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of South Plan products of HK$500. For spending less than HKD$500, HKD$80 delivery fee will be charged.
- We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact South Plan Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.