Watsons Household Water Dispenser-HC99L-UFD Upflow Hot and Cold Water Dispenser + 18L Commercial Distilled Water x 85 Bottles (Electronic Water Voucher)
- Unique self-selected high temperature cleaning function, effectively ensuring pure water quality.
- At the same time, it is equipped with cold and hot tank temperature display, which is clear at a glance.
- Three cold water temperatures (5°C /8°C /12°C) are available.
- Equipped with a reheating function to keep the hot water temperature up to 95°C.
- Brand-new five-stage photo-sensing and energy-saving option, environmental protection and energy saving.
- Stylish body shape, with office and home design, highlighting your unique taste.
- Patented stainless steel handle design, no need to remove the bottle cap, easy and easy to change water.
- The top of the machine is specially equipped with a light-touch water button, which is convenient to use.
- Equipped with a child lock, safe and easy to use.
- Safety signs/certifications: IEC, EMF
- Hong Kong Energy Efficiency Label (Registration Number: WD15-0002)
- Depth: 35.5 cm
- Width: 32 cm
- Height: 105 cm
- Water temperature (high temperature): 83-95 °C
- Water temperature (cold): 4-10 °C
- Weight: 19 kg
- Power consumption (W watts): 585 W
- Flow rate (liters per minute): high temperature hot water: 1 L/min
- Cold water: 1 L/min
Included in the product:
- HC99L-UFD Upflow Hot and Cold Water Machine (White/Bright Black): 1
- 18 liters of commercial distilled water (electronic water coupon): 85 sheets
Water eCoupons validity:
- The water eCoupons must be used within the validity period of the water voucher (3 years) and is non-refundable, transferable or exchangeable for cash or other product(s), and does not apply to any temporary change of delivery address.
- Products can be arranged delivery on the company schedule within 7 – 10 working days from the date of order confirmation by Watson's Water.
- Delivery service is limited to local areas, and delivery generally includes general areas in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories.
- Ｄelivery service is not applicable to remote areas (e.g. restricted area), outlying islands, Discovery Bay, Lau Fau Shan, Ma Wan (except Tung Chung town) and other regions, and some remote areas or places hard to reach by Watsons Water’s (The Company) vehicle.
- Free delivery service: each customer must be ordered at least two cartons of 4.5L or 8L, two bottles of 12L or 18L of Carboy.
- Table top and floor standing dispenser models: Free delivery service is available.
***Free delivery is applicable to locations accessible by delivery vehicles to building with lift facility or its first floor up to 20 staircases in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories. For delivery locations without lift facility or equivalent delivery distance, a surcharge HK$5 will be applied for each unit of product items from 21st to 40th staircases.
Deposit for bottle:
- A deposit of HK$20 for 12L or 18L bottle will be collected at the first delivery and is refundable upon return of bottle.
- 1 year limited warranty
Watsons Water provides 12 months warranty service start from the receipt date. The cost of changing components will be charged after warranty period. Suggest keeping the receipt for your record.
- For repair service, under any circumstances, customer needs to call Customers Service Hotline 2660 6688 for appointment. For Customer Service Department ’s working hours, please refers the details to http://www.watsons-water.com.hk/en/maintenance.html.
- Free delivery service is not applicable to remote areas (e.g. restricted area), outlying islands, Discovery Bay, Lau Fau Shan, Ma Wan (except Tung Chung town) and other regions, and some remote areas or places hard to reach by Watsons Water’s (The Company) vehicle, please contact Watson's Water (2660-6688) for query before ordering.
- The water eCoupons are not transferable or refundable. We do not accept water eCoupon redemption for any temporary address.
- Specified gifts are available while stock lasts.
- ESDlife and Watson's Water reserves all rights to amend and or terminate, this offer and terms & conditions without prior notice.