Welland WBF Barrier Spray 50ml
- Protects the skin around the stoma and wounds from abrasion, and protects the skin from incontinence
- Soothes pain and accelerates healing of damaged skin without pain
- Suitable for people with stoma, sensitive skin, incontinence, wound care
Purchase Exceed $800 EnjoyFree ShippingGo Store
Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of all Culture Homes products of HK$800. For spending less than HKD$800, HKD$100 delivery fee will be charged.
- Non-alcoholic, non-irritating to the skin, can be used on inflamed, ulcerated or abraded skin, forming a transparent protective film on the surface of the skin, as a protective layer to avoid skin from long-term contact with acid and alkaline excreta, urine Or fluid leakage
- Reduces the chance of skin abrasions caused by frequent adhesive application
- Size: 50 ml
- Items sold are non-refundable.
- The products are supplied by Culture Homes Healthcare Company Limited
- If in case of any dispute, Culture Homes Healthcare Company Limited and ESD Services Ltd. reserve the right of final decision.
- Free local delivery service will be provided upon transaction amount of all products of HK$800. For spending less than HKD$800, HKD$100 delivery fee will be charged. A surcharge of HK$160 will be applied for delivery to Discovery Bay. A bridge surcharge of HK$40 will be applied for delivery to Ma Wan and Tung Chung. Delivery to Cheung Chau, Lantau Island, Mui Wo, Pui O, Cheung Sha, Tong Fuk, Shui Hau, Shak Pik, Po Lin Monastery, Tai O and Hong Kong Airport, a surcharge will be applied and quoted in separate. (Surcharge may be adjusted to the size and weight of the goods)
- We will arrange the shipment within 3-5 working days after the order is confirmed.
- Please note that the delivery time will be affected by statutory holidays, natural disasters, traffic or the weather.
- All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
- Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
- Products shall be kept in the original package with good conditions for return or exchange. Products that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact Culture Homes Healthcare Company Limited Customer Service Department via the below channels within 7 days from the date of delivery.
Customer service hotline: 2780 3882