$244 per can
- Country of Origin: Singapore
- a nutritional supplement milk powder for children who are picky eaters aged 1-3 years
- unique "7+7" formula covers 40 nutrients from 7 major food types including grains, vegetables, fish, meat, fruits, egg and milk, providing picky eating children with 7 nutrients at risk for deficiency, including Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Iron, Zinc, Calcium. The product helps to support the children's all-rounded development in their rapid growth period.
Wyeth PE GOLD™ Stage 3
Wyeth PE GOLD™ Stage 3 is a nutritional supplement milk powder for children who are picky eaters aged 1-3 years. Wyeth PE GOLD™ Stage 3 is formula-upgraded and its unique "7+7" formula covers 40 nutrients from 7 major food types including grains, vegetables, fish, meat, fruits, egg and milk, providing picky eating children with 7 nutrients at risk for deficiency, including Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Iron, Zinc, Calcium. The product helps to support the children's all-rounded development in their rapid growth period.
Wyeth PE GOLD™ Stage 3 can supply the inadequate nutrients intake in picky eaters' diet when parents help their children to develop a healthy dietary habit. Adequate intake of energy and nutrients help to support the development of physical growth including height and weight.
Wyeth PE Gold Stage 3 mixes with water to make a nutritious feeding for children aged 1-3 years old who are characterized as picky eaters. Wyeth PE Gold Stage 3 should be used in conjunction with daily regular food intake. To prepare one serving of Wyeth PE Gold Stage 3 (approximately 240mL), add 210mL of previously boiled lukewarm water to a cup. Add 6 level scoops of powder. Mix until dissolved.
Wyeth PE Gold Stage 3 is not a breast milk substitute but a
growing-up milk especially suited to picky eating young children
ages 1-3 years. Breastfeeding should continue as long as possible.
Contains Milk and Soy.
Only prepare one serving at a time. Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly. Do not keep unfinished serving, discard the contents. Leaving child unattended may cause choking.
Discard unfinished servings.
Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated could either lead to dehydration or deprive your child of proper nutrition. Do not change proportions without medical advice.
Keep can in a cool, dry place. Always replace plastic lid after use. Use within 4 weeks of opening. Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures. Do not put the can into refrigerator after
opening. Batch number and Best Before date are printed on bottom of can. Fill is by weight, not by volume, some settling of the powder may occur. Occasional brown particles in this product
are normal. You can use our products with confidence.
Country of Origin
Wyeth PE Gold Stage 3 900g (Case of 6)
$222 per can
Nonfat Milk Powder; Maltodextrin; Vegetable Oils; Whey Protein
Concentrate; Corn Syrup Solids; Sucrose; Lactose; Oligofructose;
Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin); Emulsifier (Monoglycerides); Acidity
Regulator (Citric Acid); Long-Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids
from Single-Cell Sources [Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Arachidonic
Acid (AA)]; Taurine; Flavor (Ethyl Vanillin); Nucleotides (Cytidine-5’-
Monophosphate; Disodium Uridine-5’-Monophosphate; Adenosine-
5’-Monophosphate; Disodium Inosine-5’-Monophosphate; Disodium
Guanosine-5’-Monophosphate); L-Carnitine; Antioxidant (Mixed
Tocopherols Concentrate); Antioxidant (Ascorbyl Palmitate); Lutein.
Minerals: Potassium Citrate; Sodium Citrate; Calcium Phosphate;
Potassium Chloride; Magnesium Phosphate; Acidity Regulator
(Potassium Hydroxide); Potassium Bicarbonate; Calcium Hydroxide;
Sodium Phosphate; Calcium Carbonate; Calcium Chloride;
Ferrous Sulfate; Zinc Sulfate; Copper Sulfate; Manganese Sulfate;
Potassium Iodide; Sodium Selenite. Vitamins: Choline Chloride;
Vitamin C; Inositol; Vitamin E; Niacinamide; Pantothenic Acid;
Vitamin A Palmitate; Vitamin B6; Vitamin B1; Vitamin B2; Vitamin D;
Folic Acid; Beta Carotene; Vitamin K; Biotin; Vitamin B12. Contains
Milk and Soy.
• Customers should register as “Mrs Club members” or Like “family.ESDlife” facebook page for any purchase of above products.
• Home delivery service is free when you spend HK$800 or more per order.
• Delivery service is only available in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories (including Tung Chung, Ma Wan, Discovery Bay & Hong Kong International Airport).
Except areas: Cheung Chau, South Lantau Island, Lamma Island.
• Delivery service is not applicable to areas that cannot be reached directly by our vehicles.
• If no elevator service is available for premises, home delivery service will be made up to 3rd storey only (Counting from ground floor).
• Order will be dispatched as soon as possible. Normal delivery lead time will need 4-6 working days upon payment completion.
• All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, health.ESDlife has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
• To cancel the order, please contact our Customer Service at least by 24 hours before the delivery.
• The quality assurance for food products which the milk powder should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion offers.
• In case of any dispute, health.ESDlife reserves the right of final decision.
• Items sold are non-refundable.
• Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
• If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact our Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Hotline: (852) 3151-2288