Wyeth S-26 Promil Ultima 2 800g(Case of 6)
$284 per can
Country of Origin: Swiss
- follow-on formula for older infants from 6-12 months of age
- 100% imported from Switzerland
- originated from the Swiss pasturage of high altitude at the Alps
- contains professional nutrient combination including S-26® SmartPrebioTM# and S-26® NutriLearnTM* that helps support development of babies. S-26® SmartPrebioTM# is comprised of the prebiotic combination GOS and FOS that helps support intestinal health; S-26® NUTRILEARNTM* is comprised of DHA, Choline and Lutein. DHA and Choline help support brain development while DHA and Lutein help support development of the eyes.
Send product info to my email
Powder, for older infants from 6-12 months old.
Contains Dietary Fiber which has prebiotic effects: GOS and FOS. Prebiotics help soften stools, support the
growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria and intestinal health.
Contains DHA, Choline and Lutein. According to scientific literature, DHA is an important element for brain
and eye. Choline is one of the important elements making up neurotransmitters, it may help support brain
development and memory function.
1. Wash your hands before preparing baby’s formula.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool for no more than 30 minutes (not less than 70⁰C).
5. Consult feeding table, very carefully pour exact amount of hot water into the bottle.
6. Use only the scoop from this container*. Powder must be leveled.
7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops for age of baby.
8. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved. Cool until formula is lukewarm. Test temperature before feeding.
9. After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the can
10. Close can tightly after each use and store in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The World Health Organization (WHO*) recommends exclusive breastfeeding during the first 6
months of life and continued breastfeeding for as long as possible. As babies’ growth and development needs vary, health
professionals should advise the mother when her baby should start receiving complementary food.
*See: International Code of Marketing of Breast Milk Substitutes, adopted by the World Health Assembly in Resolution WHA 34.22, May 1981.
S-26® Promil® Ultima® is a follow-on formula for babies aged (age indication). It is not a breast milk substitute. S-26® Promil® Ultima®
has been formulated for use as a nutritional supplement for the transition to the semi-solid and solid food portion of the older
Keep the can in a cool, dry place. Close the lid tightly after opening. Use within 3 weeks of opening. Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures and do not put into refrigerator
Country of Origin
Wyeth S-26 Promil Ultima 800g(Case of 6)
$284 per can
Terms & Conditions
• Customers should register as “Mrs Club members” or Like “family.ESDlife” facebook page for any purchase of above products.
• Home delivery service is free when you spend HK$800 or more per order.
• Delivery service is only available in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories (including Tung Chung, Ma Wan, Discovery Bay & Hong Kong International Airport).
Except areas: Cheung Chau, South Lantau Island, Lamma Island.
• Delivery service is not applicable to areas that cannot be reached directly by our vehicles.
• If no elevator service is available for premises, home delivery service will be made up to 3rd storey only (Counting from ground floor).
• Order will be dispatched as soon as possible. Normal delivery lead time will need 4-6 working days upon payment completion.
• All order confirmations are subject to stock availability. In the event of the unavailability of the requested products, ESD Services Ltd. has the right to reject the order and notify customers by phone or email before delivery for rearrangements.
• To cancel the order, please contact our Customer Service at least by 24 hours before the delivery.
• The quality assurance for food products which the milk powder should have at least 9 months validity from the date of receipt by the customer.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion offers.
• In case of any dispute, ESD Services Ltd. reserves the right of final decision.
• Items sold are non-refundable.
• Customers are responsible to check the condition of goods received at the time of delivery. Once confirmed, no replacement is accepted.
• If any other defective or missing item is found, customers are required to keep the original receipt and contact our Customer Service Department via the below channels within 3 days from the date of delivery.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Hotline: (852) 3151-2288